Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Comments

• Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Did you get any bargains in W?:D

Did not make it to W in Harrogate... we have one about 3 miles from our house which is lovely. I have been in the Newark store which has some :eek: SA and the one in Sheffield which was absolutely filthy.
  • HILLBERN
    HILLBERN Posts: 3,125 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    *whistles*

Hello 'just me'

I hope all those chooks weren't too frightened with those fire works yesterday..
    I'm right aren't I?? ;)
  • savvy_sal
    savvy_sal Posts: 5,015 Forumite
    edited 6 November 2016 at 8:35PM
    juju17 wrote: »
    Evening all.....does anyone have the barcode for the naked juice smoothie (any flavour), that is on shopmium please. I bought it as a meal deal in Boots when we were at the airport last week, (didnt realise it was on shopmium)....so have my receipt but no barcode....many thanks!

5022313596952 is the red one.

I looked the image up on sainsbugs.Then inspected image and took a note of barcode.Entered into terry burtons website and checked on shopmium to see on product eligibility.

I saved the image as jpg but tiny pic is not working so can't upload image.

Enter bar code numbers on terry burton and scan..

Evening all

9rtw90.jpg
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,905 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    edited 6 November 2016 at 8:21PM
    Just counted my Sealed pot £348.50:T:T but i do have other money from car boots and ebay selling, that im not counting in with this
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Dizzy_Ditzy
    Dizzy_Ditzy Posts: 17,462 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    HILLBERN wrote: »
    Hello 'just me'

I hope all those chooks weren't too frightened with those fire works yesterday..
    I'm right aren't I?? ;)

:cool::cool: Chooks were grand, thank you :cool::cool:
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Health & Beauty, Greenfingered Moneysaving and How Much Have You Saved boards. If you need any help on these boards, please do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert
  • Sunshinemummy
    bubbs wrote: »

I saw the e-mail and could not figure out what it was saying.... yummy x
  • Sunshinemummy
    :cool::cool: Chooks were grand, thank you :cool::cool:

I would never describe you as Dizzy or Ditzy :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    gocat wrote: »
    Don't know if mentioned yet but can transfer the £1000 from account 1 to 2 and then 2 to 3 and then 3 back to 1. hth :D

Thank you - I didn't know that as only just looked at BoS as a result of San123 rates plummeting. Does the same rule apply to H4lifax too, do you know? Having now XX accounts going out at the start of the month to fund the various requirements before coming back can be a bit fraught if any mistime :eek:.

Thanks

Anon
  • Sarahdol75
    Sarahdol75 Posts: 7,717 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    HILLBERN wrote: »
    Hello and good evening on this wet dark blustery November evening,
    Oh dear Tweets, your mum doesn't make life easy for you does she? Just try and not take too much flack from her, and don't run yourself ragged especially with the winter months fast approaching. Remember if you are poorly then she will have to fend for herself, so moral of this is look after yourself and dear little poopy first.
    LEJC- If only weren't fobbed off at the gps earlier in the week you may not have ended up in hospital, but at least you are there and hopefully your new home for the last few days will have boosted you enough to get through the next few months illness free!
    Sarah- such a shame you had rain on your hols but hopefully it was enjoyed by all-at least it was warmer than here.
    Mr Dol-again hoping he had a good holiday and gave him sufficient positivity for his next op.
    Marmie- Thanks for the morning cup of tea each day :)
    Hope all the poorlies are now on the road to recovery and have not shared their bugs with the rest of the elite family.
    Used my 10% off w card today :) U+G coupons scanned for £1.79 :)
    Went to T U+G scanned for £1.79 but...we 'bought' 5 but til would only accept 4, this happened yesterday as well but we thought SA had made a mistake..clearly not :( Also printed in B+W not colour ..so saved on coloured ink accepted with no problem.
    Just had a lovely roast chicken dinner now going to sit down with a glass of prosecco :)

Thankyou we still had an amazing holiday and OH is ready for op. Thankyou.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,905 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Sarah have you counted your pot? or is that for next year?
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure