Clixsense, Neobux, Crowdflower 2017 Thread

Comments

• Fee77
    Fee77 Posts: 571 Forumite
    edited 21 July 2017 at 12:19PM
    Decided to come on here as I need a bit of a rant at CS! So fed up with it atm, and the surveys especially. I am getting so many, must be well over a 100 a day, mostly yoursurveys, but the pay is a joke.

The majority of them you're paid about 17c for a 20 minute survey, I mean as if, anyone is going to sit for over 20min for such crap pay. The well paid ones, are few and far between, and usually just kick you out. No sooner have I deleted about 30, then another 30 appear. Right now sitting with another 27, waiting to be deleted.

They have a supposed survey preference button, were you are meant to just get the surveys from the companies you want them from, but that doesn't work, as I get all of them. So really what is the point of it?

If it wasn't for the odd GTM survey, and Clint, I would find it quite hard to make anything decent on CS these days, kinda went down the hill abit.

Anyway after all that, I hope you're all well :)
  • Kavor
    Kavor Posts: 481 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    I thought that the CS preference button was only used for you to select which surveys you receive emails for, not that it works either.

I agree with the yoursurveys being a waste of time. A while ago i decided to test how many of their fairly well paying surveys i qualified for. Well, after 104 surveys i qualified for 0.

In terms of what to do with all those yoursurveys, you can either delete them all, which takes time, or sort the survey list by provider, so at least those surveys will always be at the bottom of the table/block.
  • Fee77
    Kavor wrote: »
    I thought that the CS preference button was only used for you to select which surveys you receive emails for, not that it works either.

I agree with the yoursurveys being a waste of time. A while ago i decided to test how many of their fairly well paying surveys i qualified for. Well, after 104 surveys i qualified for 0.

In terms of what to do with all those yoursurveys, you can either delete them all, which takes time, or sort the survey list by provider, so at least those surveys will always be at the bottom of the table/block.

Actually, you could be right, but yeah it doesn't work whatever it's for.

That is a shocking stat, and just shows how rubbish they have become. Yoursurveys used to be decent when they had the daily survey router, but since that went, and it's all been individual surveys it's just been awful. You go away for all of a hour, come back, and there is a pile more to have to delete. I have noticed it getting worse this week. And that's another thing, you used to be able to delete them so much quicker with just one press, but now you have to go into the actual survey before you can skip it, more annoyance.

Dread to think how many there would be if I go away on a weeks holiday
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Kantankrus_Mare Posts: 6,104 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    I gave up on surveys months ago on clix.......well everywhere really.

My time is too precious to answer a lot of repetetive questions only to be told ten minutes into it that I dont qualify.

Not sure if I will carry on with clix to be honest. Since the changes I am just doing the market research tasks, and enough adscend to get my daily checklist. Will see.

Neo wont let me do the tasks though as I already do them on Clix.
    I wonder if I didnt do them for ages that would change? Cant NOT do them as they are so easy.
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    clixsense =

Payoneer Cashouts

17 Jul 2017 04:33 pm
    Members, as of today the minimum cashout required for Payoneer has been lowered from $20.00 to $10.00.

Please note, the minimum balance needed to transfer funds from your Payoneer account to your bank account has not changed.

Thank you
  • Kavor
    Kavor Posts: 481 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    cally6008 wrote: »
    clixsense =

Payoneer Cashouts

17 Jul 2017 04:33 pm
    Members, as of today the minimum cashout required for Payoneer has been lowered from $20.00 to $10.00.

Please note, the minimum balance needed to transfer funds from your Payoneer account to your bank account has not changed.

Thank you

Terrible change!

There is a $2 fee for each transfer to Payoneer, so if you transfer $10, you'll receive $8 in your Payoneer account.
  • vampire-girl
    vampire-girl Posts: 4,675 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    I gave up on surveys months ago on clix.......well everywhere really.

My time is too precious to answer a lot of repetetive questions only to be told ten minutes into it that I dont qualify.

Not sure if I will carry on with clix to be honest. Since the changes I am just doing the market research tasks, and enough adscend to get my daily checklist. Will see.

Neo wont let me do the tasks though as I already do them on Clix.
    I wonder if I didnt do them for ages that would change? Cant NOT do them as they are so easy.

If you open a task say on clix then yes it doesn't let you into that task on other sites, even if you gave up on the task.

I do the market research ones too and if it's a new id that I haven't clicked before then I can 'choose' where to do them. If that makes sense.

I used to do one id of the market research ones on instagc when the codes were more common as needed to complete an activity within the 5days to be able to get the code. But as codes are few and far between there now.
  • Guys I wonna join neobux but there are few things I wonna understand... If i work on crowdflower from their channel,do I still need need to b clicking ads before I will get paid.. Cus that was what really !!!!ed me off when I was with dem 2yrs back....

Clix suspended my account for no reason with 48$ on it. I'm so disappointed with them
  • ClixSense News
    Update on Payza cashouts and checks
    10 Aug 2017 06:09 pm
    For those of you who have been waiting to receive their Payza cashout I am sorry for the continued delay. We have been in constant contact with Payza and their wire department and we wanted to let you know that they are still working the issue. We've sent them 2 wires now that have been returned back to our bank account as undeliverable. I am hoping that this issue will be resolved in the next day two so that we can get our account funded and make your cashouts. Cashouts by Payoneer, Tango Card and Skrill have not been effected and are occurring as scheduled.

Cashouts by check will be delayed a couple days due to us moving our business checking to a bigger bank that has more options for us and to help expedite the entire check process.

We also get many tickets and emails daily from people asking when Paypal will be coming back. At this point I cannot tell you if this will happen. We have hired a law firm to help us come to a resolution with Paypal and so far there has not been much to report. If or when we hear anything (either positive or negative) we will let you know right away.

Thank you
  • Fee77
    Would be great to have Paypal back, sounds like they are at least still trying to resolve whatever happened in the first place.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure