The Mad and Marvelous NSD March Challenge!

Comments

• Jo_Blogs
    Jo_Blogs Posts: 753
    Debt-free and Proud! Mortgage-free Glee!
    Forumite
    Hi everyone :) Well done with the NSDs

No Spend Day No.8 today
    Saved Nitty Gritty £7440.75 [149%] / £5000-[Sep] £58.44:starmod: for the 'Save 12k in 2017' #157
    2017 Womble #35 £3463.27 ;)Sept NSDs 4/15:staradminCCCChl 9/12 months:D
    Sept PPChl#002 Pts 71
  • Nargleblast
    Nargleblast Posts: 10,762
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    Oh dear,I'm feeling a bit queasy now....

Igor served us some top notch Olde Fartinge Bishope last night to wash down his deviled pilchard kedgeree cobbler on a bed of kale. :(

The Cauldron of Doom....where is it indeed?

I'll have a word with Inspector Swindle.Maybe we should get The Narglehounds on it too?

I'm still a bit miffed about someone giving them a whiff of my 18 hour girdle though when they were tasked with finding Igor's missing unmentionionables.... It was not funny. :mad:

I have my suspicions.

You mean....Igor's been wearing YOUR unmentionables??????
    One life - your life - live it!
  • Nargleblast
    Forumite
    And here's NSD number 5 to join the gang! Hurry up with the chamber pot, Igor, the NSDs are coming in....whaddya mean, it's being used???

Eeeeewwwww!
  • Jo_Blogs
    Forumite
    Good morning everyone :) Hope you are all have a great day :);)
    Saved Nitty Gritty £7440.75 [149%] / £5000-[Sep] £58.44:starmod: for the 'Save 12k in 2017' #157
    Sept PPChl#002 Pts 71
  • Yesterday was the last day of term (and the day I handed in my last ever uni essay)! Went out with a friend to a restaurant to celebrate. £14.50 spent.
  • ceb1995
    ceb1995 Posts: 388
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    No Nass to declare this week, the hamster died earlier in the week and had a rough week at work so kept forgetting lunches so fell off the band wagon a bit
  • Jo_Blogs
    Forumite
    ceb1995 wrote: »
    No Nass to declare this week, the hamster died earlier in the week and had a rough week at work so kept forgetting lunches so fell off the band wagon a bit

So sorry to hear that you've had a rough week :( - Hopefully things will be better next week :);)
    ..........Hurry up with the chamber pot, Igor, the NSDs are coming in....whaddya mean, it's being used???

Eeeeewwwww!

I see igor has used the Olde Fartinge Bishope to clean the chamber pot with :eek: The fumes have turned my grey hair bright RED, but I think I like the new look :cool:
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6YMusBdrHQZ8ImWj4Jzv2J6z2FmjP2WWnNfZCJ0SFjrFiw_S1B_RqNjs
    NSD NO. 9 into the chamber pot it goes
    Sept PPChl#002 Pts 71
  • Today was NSD 5/12.

Had SUCH a lazy day - literally didn't leave the house.

I have 30p of my food budget left so will take out £30 next week to see how that goes. I still have loads of the fish left in the freezer so I think all I'll need to buy next week is vegetables.
  • ceb1995
    ceb1995 Posts: 388
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    Jo_Blogs wrote: »
    So sorry to hear that you've had a rough week :( - Hopefully things will be better next week :);)

I see igor has used the Olde Fartinge Bishope to clean the chamber pot with :eek: The fumes have turned my grey hair bright RED, but I think I like the new look :cool:
    thank you, keep reminding myself i've 5 days in work before 6 days off so hopefully next week will be better.
  • Nargleblast
    Forumite
    Jo_Blogs wrote: »

If you think I'm going to colour my hair red by sticking my head in that chamber pot you'd better think again......_pale_
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport