The Mad and Marvelous NSD March Challenge!

Comments

• SkintTeacher
    SkintTeacher Posts: 340
    First Anniversary Photogenic Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    loving the challenge - makes me really think about my spending
  • Today was a NSD and the £125 bonus arrived from switching my account to first direct. :T

NSD 4/12
  • Had another NSD yesterday - brings me up to 6/18!
    Well done everyone - keep it up!
    WE CAN DO THIS! :D
    Target: to support myself through studies without borrowing money!
    70% of savings remaining, with 80% of time to go! (Uh-oh!)
    May NSD Challenge: 19/23
  • Jo_Blogs
    Jo_Blogs Posts: 753
    Debt-free and Proud! Mortgage-free Glee!
    Forumite
    (Igor, tell me again exactly where you found the stuff you used to unblock the drains......)

:rotfl::rotfl:
    loving the challenge - makes me really think about my spending

It's fab isn't it! :);)
    Today was a NSD and the £125 bonus arrived from switching my account to first direct.

NSD 4/12

AWESOME!!!! :T
    Had another NSD yesterday - brings me up to 6/18!
    Well done everyone - keep it up!
    WE CAN DO THIS!

NICE!! :cool:

Well Igor is certainly going to run out of chamber pots with that lot - NSD's go,go,GO!!!! :T:rotfl:
    Saved Nitty Gritty £7440.75 [149%] / £5000-[Sep] £58.44:starmod: for the 'Save 12k in 2017' #157
    2017 Womble #35 £3463.27 ;)Sept NSDs 4/15:staradminCCCChl 9/12 months:D
    Sept PPChl#002 Pts 71
  • (Igor, tell me again exactly where you found the stuff you used to unblock the drains......)

Oh dear,I'm feeling a bit queasy now....

Igor served us some top notch Olde Fartinge Bishope last night to wash down his deviled pilchard kedgeree cobbler on a bed of kale. :(
    marmite, seeing as our fabulous new motivated NSD gang members are piling up the NSDs like crazy, don't you think we should send out a search party to see if we can find the Cauldron of Doom? There are so many NSDs coming in that Igor has run out of chamber pots to store them in.

The Cauldron of Doom....where is it indeed?

I'll have a word with Inspector Swindle.Maybe we should get The Narglehounds on it too?

I'm still a bit miffed about someone giving them a whiff of my 18 hour girdle though when they were tasked with finding Igor's missing unmentionionables.... It was not funny. :mad:

I have my suspicions.
  • hi all :)

Yesterday was NSD #6 and today will be NSD #7
    Tomorrow ill be at work so NSD and Sunday I'm taking my mum to her hospital appointment. Its going to going to be a wet weekend so i think the kids will be spending a lazy day on sunday probably playing minecraft or lego :)

NSD 7/21
    Hope everyone has more exciting NSD plans for the weekend
  • marmiterulesok
    marmiterulesok Posts: 7,812
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Forumite
    Update tonight,promise!

Still searching for #2....
  • 7/15 today. Negotiating a nice cheap weekend - yoga and little trips out. Finally all well enough to use our T3sco vouchers so will do that and get 2 early morning runs in too.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 89,816
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Ambassador
    NSD no 8 today.
    Bought a biro but used loose change that was in the car.

Happy Friday all :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Kittencat
    Kittencat Posts: 699
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Number 5 today.......unusual for a Friday as it's after school treat day. Normally a magazine and kinder egg but she didn't ask so didn't buy! Result.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure