Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Options

Comments

• Enterprise_1701C
    Options
    Snap-ant wrote: »
    :o:o:o:o

New carer tonight - Annie from Estonia. Very efficient, unfortunately my Mother is instantly speaking with an Estonian accent :o:o:o

How to subtlety stop her?

:rotfl::rotfl:

I do that. We were in Birmingham on a job and I started talking with their accent, really didn't know I was doing it. It just happens.
    i had a bit of a money dilemma this week. I was very kindly given a cheque by someone I'm doing some work for, but I'm paid by my company to do this persons work. It was a very generous payment compared to the work I've done :o I tried to decline it but was told that I should keep it :A the cheque is still waiting for me to decide whether I should bank it or not :o:o

The question is does she know you are paid by your company to do the work? If she knows then she obviously wanted to give you a bonus.
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    Not sure if I told you guys this - before I went on my hols, I popped out for lunch and found a new fiver on the ground :D :j

If must have slipped out of DM's back pocket!!
    :D:D
    Anon wrote: »
    Or 4 pack C4rling is £3.75, free in app.

Anon

If any I knew how to so this flipping thing... I have down loaded it but just cannot figure it out.:(:(:(
  • Sunshinemummy
    edited 16 October 2016 at 11:04AM
    Options
    TM, hope you have enjoyed your riffraff !!!!!!!

Bargainqueen, that is some classy !!!!!!... off to google it!

I've google Booths... OMG the prices of food was eye watering.... Thank god I got my turkey from Morribobs for £1...
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,921 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Morning all :D
    Did get up till 10.30:eek::eek:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • cjj_2
    cjj_2 Posts: 6,588 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Re the sizzling pub meals. Do u know straight after ordering sol if u have won one ? Tia xx
    Cherish those you have in your life because you never know when they won't be there anymore.

No matter how you feel, get up, dress up & never give up.
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Options
    cjj wrote: »
    Re the sizzling pub meals. Do u know straight after ordering sol if u have won one ? Tia xx

Yes email came through almost immediately to say either you have or haven't won so you know either way. x
  • gocat
    gocat Posts: 5,905 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Morning all :D
    Did get up till 10.30:eek::eek:
    Morning bubbs. You must have needed that extra sleep after the week you have had. Hope ur ok :)
  • gocat
    gocat Posts: 5,905 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Mine didn't come through till the next day. One to say Id won and another to say I not won lol I used 2 sol vouchers for mum and myself.
    hth.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,921 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    gocat wrote: »
    Morning bubbs. You must have needed that extra sleep after the week you have had. Hope ur ok :)

Thanks i was totally shattered and not getting any yonger:rotfl:
    It is quiet dark to as throwing it down, well eased up a bit now, might nip sains:rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Sunshinemummy
    Options
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    Yes email came through almost immediately to say either you have or haven't won so you know either way. x
    gocat wrote: »
    Mine didn't come through till the next day. One to say Id won and another to say I not won lol I used 2 sol vouchers for mum and myself.
    hth.

When I can get the family together, I intend going ordering 2 Sol's for each of us.... and hoping we get enough meals to eat... if not more Sols... I have 11 Sols to use. x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure