Voucher for help with cat/dog vaccinations

Official MoneySavingExpert.com Insert:

March is being promoted as Vaccination Month (supported by PDSA). If you've never had your cat or dog vaccinated or the last time they were was over 18 months ago then download the voucher on the Vaccination Month website and you can get up to £30 off the cost of your vaccinations. The offer also applies to rabbits if they've not been vaccinated in the last 9 months. Fill in the form to download the voucher and it'll tell you which vets are participating.

Thanks to MoneySaver standingupformyself for the top spot.

Back to the original post....

This advert was on the TV this morning. Hope it helps someone

get_voucher_selected.png about_diseases_selected.png latest_outbreaks_selected.png links_selected.png
banner_small.png
National Vaccination Month
March 2008
get_voucher.png
Restore your pet's protection against disease
During National Vaccination month, participating vets will provide a free healthcheck and discounted vaccination saving you up to £30 per pet*. To print a voucher and locate a participating vet, click here.

Pet diseases make a comeback
Click here for more information about regional hotspots.

Supported by:pdsa_logo_smaller.png

* Prices vary between practices and regionally, but you should expect to pay no more than a maximum of £50 for a standard full protective course (which will include a free health check and two visits to the vet). For dog owners higher charges may apply if you opt for additional Kennel Cough vaccination. Once you've printed your voucher and identified your local participating vets, simply ring them for a quote.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]
2011: £10 Sports Direct Voucher, Peppa Pig Wii Game, Trivial Pursuit Card Game, £100 Chat magazine win, Dance workout dvd, Grease wii game,

Comments

• DJChris
    DJChris Posts: 63
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Great find, thanks very much - got my cat booked in at the nearest vets to me - no problem at all redeeming the voucher. Cheers!!
  • DJChris wrote: »
    Great find, thanks very much - got my cat booked in at the nearest vets to me - no problem at all redeeming the voucher. Cheers!!
    Hi sounds great :j

-how much were the vacccinations??:beer:
  • hmc
    hmc Posts: 2,483
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    hi
    great thanks
    can i ask how long its valid as dog isnt due till october
    thanks
  • :mad: wish i'd known just forked out for my cat 2 weeks ago
  • amz735
    amz735 Posts: 150 Forumite
    will book my rabbit in...thanks
    :j
  • chuckley
    chuckley Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary
    Forumite
    FANTASTIC!!!!!!! My cat is well overdue a checkup!

and my registered vet is on the map. :D
  • Sorry if this has already been posted on another thread, I haven't seen it, but it may well be buried somewhere already??

PDSA are offering a £30 voucher for pets that are over 18 months old and haven't been vaccinated for over 18 months, for the month of march.

http://www.vaccinationmonth.co.uk/

The site will also identify local participating vets for you.

EDIT NOTE: Thanks to the forum for moving the post to the relevant thread that I had missed when I originally started a new thread (just in case any one reads this and thinks "duh, why has she posted to a thread already up and running!")
  • pinkpig08
    pinkpig08 Posts: 2,829 Forumite
    Thanks, just printed mine :beer:
    Sealed Pot Challenge #817 £50 banked :)
  • MrsE_2
    MrsE_2 Posts: 24,162
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    NitNat wrote: »
    Sorry if this has already been posted on another thread, I haven't seen it, but it may well be buried somewhere already??

PDSA are offering a £30 voucher for pets that are over 18 months old and haven't been vaccinated for over 18 months, for the month of march.

http://www.vaccinationmonth.co.uk/

The site will also identify local participating vets for you.

The other good thing about this is ves that opt in, probably really care about animals.
    Mine seems to be just in it for the charges.
    I know its not cheap, but he makes you feel like they try & squeeze every last cent from you.
    I'm off to find a good local vet:D
  • At our practice we have had no contact to be involved in this particular scheme, this is the first I've heard of the vouchers! We have been aware of the vaccination month and we are running a scheme so that people whose older animals have missed vaccinations can restart for the price of a normal booster.

My point is just that vets on the list are not necessarily better or more caring.. they've just been invited to join!! I think its related to which brand of vaccinations you use but thats irrelevant really.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure