Kybotech Ltd

Comments

• Devlin_2
    Devlin_2 Posts: 36 Forumite
    First Post
    edited 27 July 2022 at 3:01PM
    It seems to have been removed ? Case_logic, could you please confirm the details.

I suspect the redundancy support group was reported by Kybotech to Face book so it is now a hidden group where you can only join by request. Redundancies and layoffs have taken place.
  • maybe but it depends some thing like that it not really a private group but was a very interesting read but i did actually message some one from the group and got a lot of information
  • marleyboy wrote: »
    I note how silent they have become, and the volume of complaints are staggering, its interesting to see that a few positive posts on here all popped up at the same time as each other, maybe a coincidence.

Nothing surprises me about these lot. I did some 'research' on them a while back and I can assure you the story isn't very pleasant - got to watch what I say........................
  • marleyboy
    marleyboy Posts: 16,698 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Any research I find about them (hope they are taking notes) I will be sure to post in bold highlights
    :A:dance:1+1+1=1:dance::A
    "Marleyboy you are a legend!"
    MarleyBoy "You are the Greatest"
    Marleyboy You Are A Legend!
    Marleyboy speaks sense
    marleyboy (total legend)
    Marleyboy - You are, indeed, a legend.
  • They actually aren't advertising a sale ! :eek: :j
  • Blimey, theres a first.
  • Devlin_2
    Devlin_2 Posts: 36 Forumite
    First Post
    They certainly have a sale on again now. Check the small print though for when they actually sold the product at a higher price.
  • grayme-m
    grayme-m Posts: 1,484 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Devlin wrote: »
    They certainly have a sale on again now. Check the small print though for when they actually sold the product at a higher price.

8' x 6' was at higher price from 27/11/2008 to 19/12/2008

Doesn't the law require that the higher price is only charged for a few weeks? DFS et al do it all the time.
    Toyota - 'Always a better way', avoid buying Toyota.
  • superscaper
    superscaper Posts: 13,369 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    grayme-m wrote: »
    Doesn't the law require that the higher price is only charged for a few weeks? DFS et al do it all the time.

It's worse than that, it only has to be "on the sales books" at the higher price. So it could have technically been at the higher price before it was actually physically brought into the shop/showroom. The products were technically for sale if you asked for them, but if you didn't know they were for sale then how do you know to ask? Bit of a loophole and exactly what the likes of DFS do all the time. So you may never physically ever see the product at that higher price, only on a piece of paper that you never get to see.
    "She is quite the oddball. Did you notice how she didn't even get excited when she saw this original ZX-81?"
    Moss
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 9 March 2010 at 5:04PM
    I see they continuously have vacancies in Accounts, Sales, Purchasing and Marketing (pity none in customer care - obviously still a big turnover of personnel for some reason lol) . They must be gearing up for the summer rush no doubt - more posts in the MSE forums from about March/April onwards me thinks!
    [TEXT DELETED BY ABUSE TEAM]
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport