~The Final MAKE £10 A DAY in December Challenge for 2011 ~ Everybody Welcome

Comments

• hopless
    hopless Posts: 196 Forumite
    Another £5.35 to add, ebay purchase using paypal money I had as cannot withdraw as still linked to old account, plus was going to pay with 'real' cash so saved myself the money!! :j
    Make £0/£100 Feb 2016 (Late starter)

New Year resolution get bum into gear and get debt free :cool:
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Just redeemed another £5 amazon swagbuck card :j

£15 in 2 months, not bad going
  • hopless
    Aesop wrote: »
    Just redeemed another £5 amazon swagbuck card :j

£15 in 2 months, not bad going

I may have to join, does it take up alot of time??? Please send me a referal if you get extra points for doing so :beer:

Got to save up £50 amazon vouchers for hubby bday present in April as I will still be on maternity and otherwise he will get nothing :o

• parsniphead
    parsniphead Posts: 2,897 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Hello Everyone

My first update for this challenge.

So far I have got a £30 off voucher for littlewoods. I was going to get some new boots so this will knock a big chunk of what I was due to pay anyway. Also £2.04 0f accrued points. I also had £10 on my nectar card used towards shopping :j.

Total so far £42.04/310 - 13.5%

Off to advertise my old industrial sewing machine in the local paper. Fingers crossed it will sell.
    1 debt v's 100 days chapter 34: T3sco bank CC £250/£525.24 47.59%

[STRIKE]MBNA - [/STRIKE]GONE, [STRIKE]CAP ONE[/STRIKE] GONE, [STRIKE]YORKS BANK [/STRIKE]GONE, [STRIKE]VANQUIS[/STRIKE] GONE [STRIKE] TESCO - [/STRIKE], GONE
    TSB CARD, TSB LOAN, LLOYDS. FIVE DOWN, THREE TO GO.
  • Aesop
    hopless wrote: »
    I may have to join, does it take up alot of time??? Please send me a referal if you get extra points for doing so :beer:

Got to save up £50 amazon vouchers for hubby bday present in April as I will still be on maternity and otherwise he will get nothing :o

it is entirely upto you how long you spend each day. I do NOSO, daily poll, watch 10 videos, do the daily update survey and play videos. Probably takes half hour, but have DS constantly talking if I do during day, I try to in the evening.

And then occasionally you need to do some of the other stuff for extra swagbucks, but do searches using their toolbar, win random points, and refer friends if you can get them interested, it all adds up.

Do you do maximiles too?
  • ilovetea
    ilovetea Posts: 1,201 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Today I have the grand total of...............4p................. to add. road kill found yesterday.:rotfl:
    ilovetea xx
    Make £2024 in 2024 £1093.52
    Declutter 2024 things in 2024 966/2024.
    NSD's in Feb Target 20. So far 21/20.
    NSD's in Mar. Target 20. So far 21/20
    NSD's in April Target 20.. So far 16/20
  • hopless
    Whats best/easiest way to earn points on maximiles, I'm confused?!?

• Aesop
    Whats best/easiest way to earn points on maximiles, I'm confused?!?

the videos.

watch a video, click on rate it when it comes up, usually 20 seconds, then rate it, click register my vote, then when it says your vote has been registered, click on refresh, do this twice. you can "watch" each vid 3 times and earn points. Do this for every vid. when you refresh it automatically adds points, so you don't need to watch it again.

there are some free offers on the right hand side that earn you extra points, and if you sign up for emails they will send you emails that you click through and earn 5 points on. also the surveys especially the 15 minutes ones are worth 150 points. it all adds up soon.

this thread should help too.
  • lika_86
    lika_86 Posts: 1,770 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post

I've been on about two weeks and checked out two £5 Amazon vouchers, so definitely possible to make £50 by April. If you sign up, the referrers board has a thread in there with links. If you do sign up and want any hints on maximising your points, let me know and I can try and offer some tips.
  • hopless
    Aesop wrote: »
    the videos.

watch a video, click on rate it when it comes up, usually 20 seconds, then rate it, click register my vote, then when it says your vote has been registered, click on refresh, do this twice. you can "watch" each vid 3 times and earn points. Do this for every vid. when you refresh it automatically adds points, so you don't need to watch it again.

there are some free offers on the right hand side that earn you extra points, and if you sign up for emails they will send you emails that you click through and earn 5 points on. also the surveys especially the 15 minutes ones are worth 150 points. it all adds up soon.

this thread should help too.

Your an angel :A Is there anything you dont know???

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family