Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Megan F
    • By MSE Megan F 15th Mar 17, 4:04 PM
    • 43Posts
    • 21Thanks
    MSE Megan F
    0 WOW
    Sainsbury's cancels spring Nectar 'double-up' promo
    • 15th Mar 17, 4:04 PM
    0 WOW
    Sainsbury's cancels spring Nectar 'double-up' promo 15th Mar 17 at 4:04 PM
    Loyalty point collectors have been dealt a blow after supermarket giant Sainsbury's announced it won't be holding its 'double-up' event as expected this month....
    Read the full story:
    'Sainsbury's cancels spring Nectar 'double-up' promo'

Click reply below to discuss. If you haven’t already, join the forum to reply. If you aren’t sure how it all works, read our New to Forum? Intro Guide.

Follow the Forum on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest
    Join the MSE Forum
    New forum user? Watch our New to the Forum? Youtube guide
    Get the Free Martin's Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag up a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
Page 2
    • mabelcable
    • By mabelcable 21st Apr 17, 11:02 AM
    • 69 Posts
    • 100 Thanks
    mabelcable
    Just had an email to say My Coupons Trial is ending on 6th May. I am getting 500 points for taking part in the trial.
    I didn't know it was a trial .
    I now have no reason to go to Sainsburys with the loss of the double up and now the My Coupons. I will just stock up on the teabags and try and get the ham somewhere else. The teabags are no longer the bargain they once were, they have gone from 19p to 50p in a very short period of time. Waitrose here I come.
    Mx
    • LuxuryWoman
    • By LuxuryWoman 21st Apr 17, 12:23 PM
    • 20 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    LuxuryWoman
    Wow £160 in Nectar points that is some serious spending to accumulate that in 4 months
    Originally posted by chandlerscroft

No, it's from surveys not spending, I spend about £40 a week in cash.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,107Posts Today

6,432Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Just seen @IvoGraham doing stand up in a comedy club. Superb, witty, self depricating, clever stuff. Go see him if you get the chance

• RT @ChrissyNunn: New one from @Tesco today.. "The sale of Goods Act is just legislation, it's like a guideline, it's not law" @MartinSLewis?

• Off to Torremolinos? I'm filming my roadshow there next Fri 28th during the day then in Branigans at 5pm. Want to come? Let @itvmlshow know

• Follow Martin