MoneySaving Poll: Which are the best and worst parcel delivery firms?

Options
13»

Comments

• JupiterSun
    Options
    AVOID HERMES!!!

Posted a large parcel containing my friend & her kids christmas presents in at the beginning of december. Parcel was collected from local parcelshop and got to her local depot but was never delivered and has not been updated on the online tracker since. Contacted them on a webchat and after 40 mins wait finally got through to someone who right away told me parcel was lost and to fill in a claim. They have not even tried to contact local depot to track it. Contacted them again via email and was told the same thing. Isnt just an easy thing to replace the presents and to submit a claim I have to have receipts for everything which I do not have as I bought these things a while ago. First time I have ever tried using Hermes. Wished I'd just paid the extra and sent by good old royal mail.

Anyone else had any problems with hermes??
  • anniekb_2
    Options
    I waited in from 10.00 am to 9.00pm for a Yodel delivery that didn't happen and on the tracking said they had tried to deliver it and no-one there and that they had left a card. They are such liars. And to add insult to injury, there is no way I can get to talk to anyone. Have written to CEO Neil Lloyd at their head office in Hatfield.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure