Help Needed

Options
2»

Comments

• Corpsebride86
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Thanks for your help!

I applied that afternoon and got accepted for the Tesco 0% balance transfer card, 0% for 22 months with a limit of £2500. I immediately put the card details in for the TSB transfer and I have just had the account payment text this morning from TSB to say they have applied the payment to my credit card, I've been on and checked and the balance is now 0 :T

I contacted Tesco over the phone and was advised that I have 60 days to apply the balance transfers for them to be eligible for the introductory balance transfer rate and for them to be 22 months at 0%. Just in case they aren't paid off in 22 months I also have the reminders in place to remind me to switch the card to a new provider in 21 months time before the 0% period is up.

I'm just awaiting a new up-to date statement from Evans before I apply the balance transfer on that account as I paid a larger sum off last month and as a purchase was made and then returned the credit still needs to be applied for that, the new one is due next week and so once that has been applied that card is going too.

For the first time in years I can see light at the end of the tunnel. thank you all so much for your help.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure