Archna's Free Game of the Week: Fat Slice

Former_MSE_Archna
Former_MSE_Archna Posts: 1,903
First Post
Forumite
edited 9 February 2016 at 9:55AM in Freebies (no spend required)
Slice up the shapes and keep the balls in play. Easier said then done, and very addictive!

Click the link to play the game: Fat Slice

P.S. Thanks to Laura for suggesting this one.

Don't forget if you have a suggestion for a game and want to see it in the Moneysaving tip email [EMAIL="freegame@moneysavingexpert.com"]freegame@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL]

Note from Martin: Why it's Archna's Free Game of the Week

You'll notice that it's Archna's free game of the week, much like it's Andrea's Freebies. MSE Archna is a stalwart of the team, and in charge of making sure everything's organised, sorted, collated, checked, researched and generally spiffing in the e-mail - as well as being a seriously good researcher.

Sadly though, I noticed that occasionally she loses focus and catch her playing the games that we put at the end of the e-mail. She persuaded me this was part of her 'testing work' - so now it's an official part of her job. She gets to choose the games each week! Blame her if they're no good!

[purplesignup][/purplesignup]

Comments

• moneymouth77
    moneymouth77 Posts: 225 Forumite
    Great game, thanks very much! So many great free games on here, thanks to all for the time-passing!
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
  • raven-333
    raven-333 Posts: 2,069
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    thank you its good fun
  • jamespir
    jamespir Posts: 21,456 Forumite
    loved the game ta
    Replies to posts are always welcome, If I have made a mistake in the post, I am human, tell me nicely and it will be corrected. If your reply cannot be nice, has an underlying issue, or you believe that you are God, please post in another forum. Thank you
  • Thefunkygibbons
    Thefunkygibbons Posts: 1,381 Forumite
    Gets harder and harder
  • got to level 8 and my eyes are going funny. Good game
    Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination:beer:

Oscar Wilde
  • Has anyone managed to finish this game. I am so frustrated at trying to slice up that dinosaur ???

Oscar Wilde
  • tiptoe_mouse
    tiptoe_mouse Posts: 343
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Has anyone managed to finish this game. I am so frustrated at trying to slice up that dinosaur ???

I finally did it. There's a video on youtube that pointed me in the right direction. It took me endless attempts, though, and my score was an unimpressive 64 slices! The level after that is not beatable according the designer.

HTH,

tiptoe
  • I just went back to this and did it in 2 goes. Now I can relax. I never checked how many slices it was. Quite a lot I should think. What do you mean by the next level? It said it was the end of the line.

Oscar Wilde
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport