warning do not use clothes for cash

Options

Comments

• freudianslip
    freudianslip Posts: 195 Forumite
    edited 23 May 2011 at 9:09PM
    Options
    written in many a capital letter and 6 exclamation marks in there too. Having read the original message from the company........ I shall say no more ;)
  • redned_2
    redned_2 Posts: 156 Forumite
    Options
    pipscot wrote: »
    Interesting first post! You must be really impressed to go to the trouble of creating an account just to let people know this....;)

:rotfl:!!!!!!!!!!
  • missminx
    missminx Posts: 947 Forumite
    Options
    written in many a capital letter and 6 exclamation marks in there too. Having read the original message from the company........ I shall say no more ;)

Large mention of reading the T&C's as per first post too. Sherlock, I think you're on to something! (or should that be !!!!!)
    Still looking for the plot...... Anyone seen it???
  • red_devil
    red_devil Posts: 10,793 Forumite
    Options
    They say fill your clothes to the line and then they say the clothes are not filled to the line. You cant prove it they have got your sack and they are miles away.

I told them i would do this if they didnt return my clothes and they said go ahead so they cant be that bothered.

I hope i have helped people who were thinking of using them dont bother.
    :footie:
  • whitewing
    whitewing Posts: 11,852 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I (sadly) did read the T & C s after they were linked in earlier. I am mystified as to how you can have second hand clothes that don't look 'worn'. As far as I can see they wouldn't be paying out on any clothes that got sent to them.
    :heartsmil When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because these weirdos are your true family.
  • geordie_joe
    geordie_joe Posts: 9,112 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    red_devil wrote: »
    They say fill your clothes to the line and then they say the clothes are not filled to the line.

I read the T&Cs a few days ago, and from what i remember it said fill your sack to the line (15kg).

I got the impression it meant that the clothes you sent had to weight 15kg, but they were trying to fool you into thinking the sack had to be filled to the line.
    red_devil wrote: »
    I hope i have helped people who were thinking of using them dont bother.

I am sure you have helped a lot of people, we all now know not to use this company/web site, and we all thank you for that.
  • davester
    davester Posts: 4,079 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 24 May 2011 at 12:56AM
    Options
    I read the T&Cs a few days ago, and from what i remember it said fill your sack to the line (15kg).

I got the impression it meant that the clothes you sent had to weight 15kg, but they were trying to fool you into thinking the sack had to be filled to the line.

I am sure you have helped a lot of people, we all now know not to use this company/web site, and we all thank you for that.

Thats what I said previously, and whats to say they din't squash your clothes by piling loads of other bags on top so that in the end it was below the line?? I'm sure Trading standards would be interested in the 2 different quantities , fill to the line and 15kg. We have seen if you fill to the line and less than 15kg you get stiffed, I wonder if you add a 15kg coat that doesn't reach the line you will get stiffed too? I believe you would.

As to the new member, its obvious you are the company in disguise, a poor disguise at that. Also proves you are scammers cause you didn't even bother to ask permission from the MSE even after we told you about the T&C you didn't read. I bet you think it's really unfair your post is deleted cause you didn't read the T&C arrrrhhh boo hoo.
    Survey earnings total 2009 £417, 2010 £875, 2011 £574
  • callmesexy
    callmesexy Posts: 56 Forumite
    Options
    They did the same to me. Said the clothes didnt go up to the line and wouldnt pay out - scam artists!
  • red_devil
    red_devil Posts: 10,793 Forumite
    Options
    we should all contact trading standards and tell them they steal clothes.
    :footie:
  • Stryder
    Stryder Posts: 1,134 Forumite
    Options
    WOW, close call,
    Had two bags worth to send them... steering clearer than the Titanic should have done
    ............... Have you ever wondered what
    ¦OO¬¬ O[]¦ Martin would look like
    ¦ _______ ¦ In a washing machine
    ¦ ((:money:)) ¦
    ¦
    ¦
    ¦''''''''''''""""""¦
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing