Nationwide FlexAccount (CashCard+) - Paying Wage/Roll Number

Got the CashCard+, being using it a month or so now, great little card, so glad to not use Halifax no more! Used CashCard+ everywhere!

Anyway, I want my wage to go into this account now, so changed them over in time for next payday! We can do it ourselves at work, just log onto peoplesoft and click update bank details.

So I have done this, selecting "Building Society", it would not let me continue as it was asking for "Roll Number", but as I am aware, Nationwide do no longer use these, and was told this by themselves as it is run like a bank.

So I selected the "Bank" option instead of "Building Society" and input my account number of sortcode, and it was fine, even found the account name as FlexAccount 2007.

So I presume this is ok then?

Thanks

Comments

• zppp
    zppp Posts: 2,476 Forumite
    Got the CashCard+, being using it a month or so now, great little card, so glad to not use Halifax no more! Used CashCard+ everywhere!

Anyway, I want my wage to go into this account now, so changed them over in time for next payday! We can do it ourselves at work, just log onto peoplesoft and click update bank details.

So I have done this, selecting "Building Society", it would not let me continue as it was asking for "Roll Number", but as I am aware, Nationwide do no longer use these, and was told this by themselves as it is run like a bank.

So I selected the "Bank" option instead of "Building Society" and input my account number of sortcode, and it was fine, even found the account name as FlexAccount 2007.

So I presume this is ok then?

Thanks

Yes, that will be fine. Nationwide is still a building society, but by you putting it as a bank, the payment will still be sent, so that's fine.
    That said, I have never changed my bank deatils on PeopleSoft, so I suggest you contact your payroll to double check.
    Best Regards

zppp :)

• Thanks for the quick reply!
    Do you use PeopleSoft then?
    I will give them a ring tomorrow just to make sure they have the details then!
    Are you part of DSGi?
  • zppp
    zppp Posts: 2,476 Forumite
    No I work for a high street bank, but yes I use it
    Best Regards

zppp :)

• Oh, I see, I did think that other places use it as well!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure