E: 27/10 Win a Short Break Orchards Farm Isle of Wight

Options
The winner will receive a short break ( 3 nights) in May 2018, for a family of 4 people, (excluding school holidays and subject to availability) in our top of the range Roxbury Caravan and a family ticket (2 adults and 2 children) for entry into Tapnell Farm Park - Valid for either Standard or Off Peak prices and also a meal for 4 at The Cow Co Restaurant. 4main courses from The Cow Co Menu or specials board, at either lunch or evening service. Prize does not include starters, desserts or drinks.

Enter HERE

Searched url, isle of wight and orchards farm and nothing showed.
Had a long break from comping but am back :)
Today I'm wearing that gift you gave me yesterday...a smile. Thanks I love it ! :)

Comments

• lilaclover
    Options
    Terms & Conditions:

Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Orchards Holiday Park
    The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over, and one entry per person is allowed. Proof of identity and age may be required.
    By entering the competition you agree to join The Orchards Holiday Park newsletter and are giving consent to be added to the Orchards Holiday Park e-newsletter mailing list. You will have the chance to opt out of our mailing lists on future emails we may send you, this may mean you also withdraw from the competition.
    Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
    Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
    No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
    The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
    The winner is responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prize.
    The prize is subject to availability and Orchards Holiday Park terms and conditions.
    Orchards Holiday Park reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
    In the event of a prize being unavailable, Orchard Holiday Park reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
    The winner agrees to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Orchard Holiday Park for any post-winning publicity.
    Unless stated otherwise the winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date of midnight October 27th 2017
    Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
    Confirmation of the prize will be made by email to the winner.
    Failure to respond or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize
    Today I'm wearing that gift you gave me yesterday...a smile. Thanks I love it ! :)
  • Amez2012
    Amez2012 Posts: 493 Forumite
    Options
    That link is coming up as a database error?
  • lilaclover
    Options
    Think there was a problem with the website yesterday its fine today :)
  • rceebear
    rceebear Posts: 2,259 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Also here: http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5667533

Merge not requested as ends soon.

I'm getting a blank page so perhaps it has already ended?
    Best wins - GoPro, £2K, Brittany week, festival tix, Bath break, Sweden spa break, iPhone x2, £250 Amazon x2, tech bundle, 55" TV, Haven break, £1K, Smeg mixer, 3 night spa break, Greenhouse, posh tent, house plants, 2 pairs boots, posh mattress, year tailored supplements, £250 lingerie
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure