The Sun £9.50 holidays, code words

Comments

• Help needed please
    I have tried several times to book a Sun Holiday without any luck. I get sent priority codes and buy the Sun to get the daily codes and book on the day we can but I lis diffrent venues and different dates but do not have any luck. Does anyone have any advice?

I live in Birmingham and do not mind traveling for about 3 hours and need to go where I can take my dog so it is onoly for me and my dog, can anyone suggest anywhere?

I really could do with a break
  • janef357 wrote: »
    Help needed please
    I have tried several times to book a Sun Holiday without any luck. I get sent priority codes and buy the Sun to get the daily codes and book on the day we can but I lis diffrent venues and different dates but do not have any luck. Does anyone have any advice?

I live in Birmingham and do not mind traveling for about 3 hours and need to go where I can take my dog so it is onoly for me and my dog, can anyone suggest anywhere?

I really could do with a break

I would try collecting tokens and sending them in using the option of selecting a region instead of an actual park. Unfortunately they don't have this option online. I have asked the Sun why not but still no reply. But by giving your required dates and selecting a whole region or 4 you are bound to get something.

Good luck
    Arise Sir Martin Lewis :money:, For services to the Great British public. This man deserves a Knighthood :beer:
  • hi sun holl are good but just a word i have just done a quick search on sites and a holl with pointins £99 with the sun holl by the time you pay service charge entertainment pass and the 9.50 min of 4 it worked out more just need to check first you can get ones with no charges hope that helps
  • hi sun holl are good but just a word i have just done a quick search on sites and a holl with pointins £99 with the sun holl by the time you pay service charge entertainment pass and the 9.50 min of 4 it worked out more just need to check first you can get ones with no charges hope that helps

whats dates did you get £99 pounds for and what park ?
  • pontins all dates
  • anyone know when the site opens for booking?
  • mad_mand wrote: »
    anyone know when the site opens for booking?

Sometime Thursday evening I think. Then the guessing begins!
    Arise Sir Martin Lewis :money:, For services to the Great British public. This man deserves a Knighthood :beer:
  • The booking site usually opens the night before it officially is supposed to....as that's thursday then the guessing for the final word will start wednesday & then hopefully once it's been guessed we can book wednesday eve :)
  • hart1mart
    hart1mart Posts: 63 Forumite
    edited 5 September 2012 at 8:28AM
    Here are the codes so, anyone know how you do the code cracking for the final code? Would be interested in having a go at it but would need instructions how to do it, thanks to anyone that could offer any help.

Bonus Token
    LEAF
    Sat 1st
    TRIM
    Sun 2nd
    JULY
    Mon 3rd
    TRIP
    Tue 4rd
    SIGN
    Wed 5th
    ?
    Thurs 6th
    ?
  • Rachie_B
    Rachie_B Posts: 8,785
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    hi sun holl are good but just a word i have just done a quick search on sites and a holl with pointins £99 with the sun holl by the time you pay service charge entertainment pass and the 9.50 min of 4 it worked out more just need to check first you can get ones with no charges hope that helps
    I think the £99 offer is over now ?

and a lot of people wouldn't touch Pontins with a barge pole ;) they are always left when all other SUN holidays are gone lol !
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure