Try Me Free Hunt

Options

Comments

• lemony_7
    lemony_7 Posts: 174 Forumite
    Options
    m1kjm wrote: »
    I can't find the promotional bottles of the Cold Pressed Juice so I'm wondering if it's a regional thing.

I've only found it in a small Cooop in the Midlands. I've looked in several branches of Cooop and Mozzies too!
  • lemony_7
    Options
    The Revlon cheques are arriving, for the full £15.98, so the 3 for 2 trick worked.
    Africat wrote: »
    Nice one!

Think I'll get another one in when my cheque arrives before it finishes in September!

Me too! I LOVE this stuff :D
  • Africat
    Africat Posts: 1,078 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    lemony_7 wrote: »
    Me too! I LOVE this stuff :D

Buy one get one half price in Boots now rather than the free for two but still fab!
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    Not being a fan of an MBG in person, I've tried writing to Hills to request a refund but they've written back to me and insisted I have to do it in store, which I think is pretty rubbish customer service.
  • Africat
    Africat Posts: 1,078 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    The Revlon cheques are arriving, for the full £15.98, so the 3 for 2 trick worked.

Still awaiting mine...
  • lemony_7
    Options
    hermanni wrote: »
    Back to school and the nits appear, Hedrin MBG

Hedrin Once Spray Gel (60ml or 100ml), Hedrin Once Liquid Gel (100ml or 250ml), Hedrin Treat & Go Mousse (100ml), Hedrin Treat & Go Spray (60ml) or Hedrin Treat & Go Lotion (250ml) between 01/06/2016 and 30/12/2019. Claim by 19/11/16. (Looks like a typo on this date other dates say 19/11/2019)

Eligibility
    This offer is open to the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), Channel Islands (CI) and Isle of Man (IoM) residents aged 18 and over, with the exception of employees of Thornton & Ross Ltd (the “Promoter”), their immediate families or anyone else connected with this offer.
    Only one claim per household. No bulk or third party claims will be accepted.

How to claim
    In order to claim:
    Buy one promotional pack of Hedrin Once Spray Gel (60ml or 100ml), Hedrin Once Liquid Gel (100ml or 250ml), Hedrin Treat & Go Mousse (100ml), Hedrin Treat & Go Spray (60ml) or Hedrin Treat & Go Lotion (250ml) between 01/06/2016 and 30/12/2019. Claim by 19/11/16.
    Promotional packs can be purchased in Tesco, Asda, Waitrose, Boots, Superdrug, Lloyds Pharmacy, Rowlands Pharmacy, Well Pharmacy and Independent Pharmacies while stock lasts. If dissatisfied, after 7 days from purchase the participant must send in their original till receipt dated within the promotional period, promotional section cut out from pack leaflet insert, a statement of dissatisfaction (min of 15 words), their name and address to Hedrin MBG (5499), PO Box 906, Chilton, Aylesbury HP22 9HR.
    Photocopied receipts will not be accepted. Receipts will not be returned.
    Please ensure you submit your claim with sufficient value of postage. A claim submitted without sufficient value of postage will not be accepted.
    Claims for money back must be received by no later than 19/11/2019.

Refund
    Claims (a) correctly submitted and (b) received by 19/11/2019 will receive a refund of the price of the product purchased. If you purchased the product at a promotional price, you will receive a refund at that same promotional price.
    Refunds will be paid by cheque made payable to the person named on the claim.
    Please allow 28 days for the processing of your refund. The Claimant is responsible for ensuring that they cash their cheque before its expiry date and the Promoter will not re-issue cheques in the event that the Claimant fails to cash their cheque before it expires.
    General
    The Promoter will not accept any responsibility for lost, late, ineligible, misdirected or incomplete claims. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Incomplete or illegible claims will not be processed.
    The Promoter does not accept liability for any losses or claims arising out of this offer except in cases of personal injury or death resulting from its own negligence.
    Personal data will only be used by the Promoter for the purposes of running this offer.
    For enquiries regarding this offer please send an email to: hedrinenquiries@brayleino.co.uk
    The Promoter’s decision is final and no subsequent correspondence will be entered into.
    Consumers’ statutory rights remain unaffected
    This promotion is governed by English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.

http://www.hedrin.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/

The promo boxes have a yellow band across the box, btw
  • lemony_7
    Options
    https://moneyback.challs.com/

Available at B&Q, Morrisons, Sainsbury, Tesco, Waitrose, Asda

Bright pink collar on the bottle

Terms and conditions
    This offer is open to all residents of the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland, aged 18 years or over.
    Reimbursement will only be made on submission of the completed online form available at https://www.challs.com/moneyback. Proof of purchase and promotional neck collar are also required and can either be submitted online as images or sent in the post.
    If using the post, full name, address and claim reference must be stated clearly. Postage will not be refunded.
    Claims must be made within 30 days of the date of your till receipt.
    Challs International Ltd will refund the cost of your purchase within 30 days of receipt of the completed form, neck collar and till receipt.
    Challs International Ltd will reimburse the amount shown on the receipt up to a maximum of £4.00.
    Claims are limited to one product per household.
    The product must have been used in accordance with instructions.
    Challs International Ltd is not liable for any claims that are lost in the post, incomplete, misdirected, illegible, delayed, damaged or which cannot be delivered for any other reason.
    This 'Money Back Guarantee' promotion commences at midnight on 1st July 2016 and the closing date for receipt of applications is 30th January 2017.
    All data received in the claims form will be treated as confidential and used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation for the administration of the promotion only.
    This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
    Please allow up to 30 days from receipt of applications for a refund to be made.
    All queries relating to this promotion should be made in writing and sent to the promotion address: Challs International Ltd, PO Box 7, Ipswich, IP7 6DH
    This does not affect your statutory rights.
    Promoter and data controller: Challs International Ltd, PO Box 7, Ipswich, IP7 6DH
    This promotion only applies to Buster Bathroom Plughole Unblocker which has been purchased from B&Q stores in the UK
  • purplestar133
    purplestar133 Posts: 1,731 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    lemony_7 wrote: »
    https://moneyback.challs.com/

Available at B&Q, Morrisons, Sainsbury, Tesco, Waitrose, Asda

Yes but it also says "This promotion only applies to Buster Bathroom Plughole Unblocker which has been purchased from B&Q stores in the UK". :(
  • lemony_7
    Options
    Yes but it also says "This promotion only applies to Buster Bathroom Plughole Unblocker which has been purchased from B&Q stores in the UK". :(

You have to select the store to submit your claim. All 6 shops are on there. Have a look at the link.
  • lemony_7
    Options
    I'm up to £80 of vouchers from Persilly so far. Is anyone else playing?

I'm in the game! £10 so far. Thanks for your help earlier :)
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback