Anyone got ANY assignments for RE?

As per the title, is anyone currently doing an assignment for them- i've been logging on for the past week or so and not found anything, even tried searching the major cities of the uk and still says no jobs found?

Comments

• I think you have to be with them a week plus, I've just gone past this point, also having nothing before but yesterday&today quite a few came up, so you'll just have to wait a bit!
    I'm getting older, and lifes getting harder!:mad:
  • Hey thanks for that, will be a week tomorrow...how much are they paying at the moment?
  • I new 2 I'm afraid, so can't tell you much there is a thread all about this here.
    Good luck, and remember company names cannot be written on the forum, its against MS rules
    I'm getting older, and lifes getting harder!:mad:
  • I do about one asignment a month with them, but thats cause i live in a small town so the jobs go fast. In the near bigger towns there are much more assignments that get posted.
    £2 Savers club £0/£150
    1p a day £/
  • Hello all.

This is my first post but I have been looking on here now for a while

I have now been with a company for just over a week and they offered me an assignment today but I was to slow. It went really quick.

Hope more arrive soon.

Gareth
    :oCurrent Debt £38,000:o

• I do quite a few, but they do go really quickly as you've found. Try looking at different times of the day too. You could always work for more than one company.
    Now thanks to Tommix & Queen Bear, now Lady Westy of Woodpecker :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure