Clixsense, Neobux, Crowdflower 2017 Thread

Comments

• Is anybody else having problems with the fisher investments tasks?

There is no start button for me......just "verifying extension is installed" keeps flashing.

Have uninstalled and reinstalled the extension.

Also cleared cookies etc.....still no joy. :(
    Same you. i think you should send support ticket and explain this error to them fix soon. :(
  • fisher investments tasks are gone :(:(:(:(
  • saker75
    saker75 Posts: 338
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Goodness. Life's too short for all this nonsense.
  • Thinking of renewing my premium membership on clix to help fund growth on neobux.

Not worth doing unless I can do the to do list every day but am having probs completing the "offers" bit.

Used to do it via toro which doesnt seem to be available.

Surveys are frustrating as I seem to get kicked out after giving them few mins of my time.

Tried emgage me TV and not sure if Im doing it right but cant get it to work.

Anybody got any tips on how they complete offers or how to get engageme tv to work please before I part with $17 to upgrade?

I can usually manage 5 tasks so only need one offer to credit.
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • purplevamp
    purplevamp Posts: 10,297
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    Tried emgage me TV and not sure if Im doing it right but cant get it to work.

Anybody got any tips on how they complete offers or how to get engageme tv to work please before I part with $17 to upgrade?

With engageme tv I just let it run. I skip to the end of the trailers but let the ads run. Are you getting any ads at all? Today it took me a hell of a long time to get the 2 sets of 3 ads to credit today, more so than the last few days. Seemed like I got an ad for every 20 or so trailers. But finally got there in the end!
    Mortgage: Was: £154,495 Oct 2039
    Now: £92,275.21 Jul 2037
    Swagbucks ~ £100 (2023 ~ £355)
    Surveys ~ £65.52 (2023 ~ £344.20)
    Make £2024 in 2024 #35 ~ £246.61 ~ (2023 ~ £2,224.70)
  • I got a couple of ads earlier when I was running it but not enough for 1 offer. Had to cut it off as had to go to work. Just been running it for an hour and no ads seem to be there.

Really undecided on whether to upgrade.
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • fisher investments tasks now back but still not working for me.

Very frustrating!!
  • vampire-girl
    vampire-girl Posts: 4,675
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Fisher investment tasks were there last night and today but were the ones that you don't need the bookmarklet to count down, they were the visiting the webpage ones.

Clixgrid was generous today won 0.25, 0.25 and 0.10cents.
  • vampire-girl
    vampire-girl Posts: 4,675
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    There are quite a few real eye (webcam) surveys that just watch 2videos for 0.27c they only take a few minutes.
  • Members, this announcement comes with a very heavy heart. On Monday February 6th Paypal placed a hold on our account. They advised me that due to new policy changes the ClixSense business model was now in violation of their user agreement and we would have to stop processing all payments (in and payments out).
    We attribute this change to the large amount of fly by night PTC, HYIPs, traffic exchanges etc that have made this industry look bad for those that actually run a legitimate business.

I have had several conference calls with Paypal over the last few days trying to convince them that we've posed no risk for the last 7 years since we've introduced them, and even our account rep agrees, but in their eyes it did not matter. On Tuesday afternoon I was told I would get a definitive answer either last night or this morning if we would be able to continue with them for at least mass pay cashouts. I received the call this morning that they are not allowing us to process with them any more. If you haven't noticed, the option to pay by Paypal has been removed from the site.

While this is definitely a set back, it certainly does not mean you will not get paid. I highly suggest that if you are currently using Paypal to switch to Payoneer. They can send your funds directly to your bank account or to their debit card. We also suggest you try Tango Card or Paytoo as they have many different options for you too.

I have a call later today with Skrill to try and get this account setup ASAP and I am doing everything I can to bring Payza back as well.

We know this is a major inconvenience but as the old saying goes, what doesn't kill you will only make you stronger. ClixSense will continue to move forward and we will do our best to provide you with the great service that you've come to know.

Thank you

This came up on Clix earlier today. Thought I had been waiting rather a long time for payout and now we know why!!

This is bad news for Clix and Im hoping neo doesnt go the same way.

Which payment facility will others be using? I'm a bit clueless with this sort of thing as have only ever used paypal.

Sad day!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure