Less than 12 weeks pregnant club! Part 4!!

Options

Comments

• purcy81
    purcy81 Posts: 571 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Congrats bumblebee, wishing you a smooth pregnancy x
  • Disney_Pluto
    Options
    Hi,

How is everyone?

Claretsgirl I'm thinking of you and hope everything works out.

Congratulations bumblebee, will have my fingers and toes crossed for a smooth ride.

Did you all have a good new year?

I've been feeling awful the last few days. Not been sick but keep burping and getting this horrible sick feeling. Really has made me feel horrible. I think I'm 9 + 2 today so hoping these feelings will go shortly. Still waiting for a date for the scan but with new year and everything could be a while yet.

Hope everyone is ok. Oh and thanks for new thread.
  • wangdoodle
    wangdoodle Posts: 252 Forumite
    Options
    I get terrible burps too Disney it really is horrible, isn't it? Still haven't been sick though.

I got my scan letter through when I was almost 11 weeks, so there's plenty of time yet :)
  • claretsgirl
    Options
    Good evening all.
    Thank you all so much for your good wishes.
    Bumblebee, that's fantastic news, many congratulations.
    Well, I managed to sleep ok. I called the local midwife unit late last night who told me to go to the hospital today at lunchtime and wait for a scan. We have just got back home and the news it what I originally expected. Our baby stopped growing at eight weeks and I am now waiting for a natural miscarriage. I have been given some codeine to help with any pain I may have.
    We are sad but it was what we expected to hear. I am also aware I am so, so lucky already and have just fed my baby girl her dinner which a lot of women in my situation have never been able to do, so in that respect I am very blessed. I suspect she will be getting even more cuddles than usual tonight.
    I hope you all are blessed with smooth pregnancies and (even though I previously said otherwise) I hope to be back here soon as we have already decided to give this one more try!
    Lots of love to all. XXX
  • purcy81
    purcy81 Posts: 571 Forumite
    Options
    Biggest hugs claretsgirl I'm so sorry about your sad news x
  • wangdoodle
    wangdoodle Posts: 252 Forumite
    Options
    Oh claretsgirl I am so so sorry for your loss. Big hugs.

I hope you can get through this with the least possible difficulty and that when you're ready to try again you will get your forever baby.

Much love to you x x
  • claretsgirl
    Options
    Thank you Wangdoodle and Purcy. It's very sad but it I have the most beautiful and happy seven month old in my arms right now so I know how lucky I am already. Hopefully it will happen for us again soon. I would dearly love for her to have a sibling. X
  • plantpot87
    plantpot87 Posts: 509 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Oh claretsgirl I am so so sorry to hear your news. big hugs to you, I hope you are back here soon x
  • Gelly123
    Gelly123 Posts: 387 Forumite
    Options
    Oh Claretsgirl, I'd hoped we'd hear from you but with more positive news. So utterly upset for you and your OH. Nothing I can say or do will take away how you are both feeling right now but I wanted you to know you're in our thoughts.
    Much love and hugs
    Gelly
    X
    Married Sept '09, Me - 38, OH - 40, TTC since Nov '12
    4 previous MC's, 6 babies lost so far :A
    The proudest mummy - July 2016 xxx
  • mrshappy
    mrshappy Posts: 981 Forumite
    Options
    So sorry to see your news claretsgirl. Take care of yourselves xxx
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories