Sky Fail To Reach Agreement With Discovery

18910111214»

Comments

• The message from Sky seems to indicate that they've included a lot of catchup from Discovery as part of the deal (unless I'm reading it wrong).

On Sky's catch up there's an option for Discovery and Eurosport, was that there previously? I haven't used it that much to know either way myself.
  • Discovery Catch Up was always there along with the others. The message is that they will be including far more On Demand content than previously from the History and National Geographic channels.
  • 50Twuncle
    50Twuncle Posts: 10,763 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    The message from Sky seems to indicate that they've included a lot of catchup from Discovery as part of the deal (unless I'm I reading it wrong).

On Sky's catch up there's an option for Discovery and Eurosport, was that there previously? I haven't used it that much to know either way myself.
    A good excuse to hike up the price even more ?
  • donnac2558
    donnac2558 Posts: 3,610 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    I am with Virgin.

But noticed a rolling message on the Discovery channels today. Thank you for your suppose, we could not have done it without you.
  • 50Twuncle
    50Twuncle Posts: 10,763 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Tarambor wrote: »
    The last I remember is that F1 was no longer going to be available on FTA after this year and would be exclusively on Sky.

Sky has said the British Grand Prix and highlights of other races will be shown on free to air from 2019, but is not yet clear on whether that is on one of its own channels or if the rights will be sold on to one of the major terrestrial channels.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure