Mystery shopping thread 26 *please read the op first**please no client names or fees

Options

Comments

• Mr.E.Schoppa
    Options
    The Take That supermarket jobs are back! :)
  • Angel_Red
    Angel_Red Posts: 17 Forumite
    Options
    I've just found out from one of the facebook mystery shopping groups that Graeme Ackers passed away yesterday. I'm not sure how often he posted on here but he has been a well respected and long standing mystery shopper for many years. His advice here and on the facebook 'Mystery Shoppers UK Forum' group had been invaluable to many of us. He will be sadly missed in this industry.
  • Sunny_spell
    Sunny_spell Posts: 729 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Did he post under name Big Graeme here?

RIP Graeme.
  • missymouse
    missymouse Posts: 750 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 12 April 2017 at 10:10AM
    Options
    RIP Graeme, you will be missed. Very helpful person :(
  • Tolteca87
    Tolteca87 Posts: 1,394 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Very sad news:(
  • Angel_Red
    Angel_Red Posts: 17 Forumite
    Options
    Yes that's him. Very sad news. He was really helpful and very active on our facebook group. Even gave us a great spreadsheet to use for our accounts and encouraged everyone to use it for free. He will be missed that's for sure.
  • MysteryMe
    MysteryMe Posts: 3,052 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    That is very sad news, Graeme came across as a lovely bloke and a thoroughly decent person. He was helpful to everyone.
  • Buzby
    Buzby Posts: 8,275 Forumite
    edited 30 April 2017 at 3:59PM
    Options
    Having done some tasks with Graeme, I can confirm he was a really nice guy and had no idea he was even ill. I believe he lived out in the east of Glasgow, but know no more than that.

A real shame.

AKERS Graeme Edward Peacefully at Monklands Hospital, Airdrie on April 10, 2017, age 51. Cherished husband of Julie (nee Seenan), much loved son of Anne and the late Eddie, loving brother of Michael and dearly loved son-in-law, brother-in-law, nephew and cousin. Funeral service to take place at Daldowie Crematorium, Hamilton Road, Uddingston, G71 7RU on Friday, April 21, 2017, at 2.00p.m. No flowers please. Donations in lieu to the Beatson Cancer Charity. Enquiries to Fosters Funeral Directors 0141 647 8080.
  • johnhugh
    johnhugh Posts: 40 Forumite
    Options
    Since TNS closed, does any members know of other MS companies that do car showroom assignments, apart from React, BARE and GFK?
  • Buzby
    Buzby Posts: 8,275 Forumite
    Options
    MSL do, all over the country.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills