Nhs Dominos 50 % Discount

Just rang Dominos pizza today to ask if NHS staff got any discount and was amazed to find out its 50 % !!!!!!!!
Not sure if everybody is aware of this and its common knowledge , so i apologise if it is.
I usually buy fresh supermarket pizza , but will get dominos from now on:beer:
The truth shall set you free.....................

Comments

• sinw
    sinw Posts: 7,771 Forumite
    miggiwoo wrote: »
    Just rang Dominos pizza today to ask if NHS staff got any discount and was amazed to find out its 50 % !!!!!!!!
    Not sure if everybody is aware of this and its common knowledge , so i apologise if it is.
    I usually buy fresh supermarket pizza , but will get dominos from now on:beer:
    IS THERE A CODE 4 THIS
    SIMPLES!
  • sinw wrote: »
    IS THERE A CODE 4 THIS

capslockor6.jpg
  • thelurch
    thelurch Posts: 816
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    sinw wrote: »
    IS THERE A CODE 4 THIS

NO THERE ISNT...

Im a Firefighter and we too get 50%, I think all Dominoes give 50% off everything to emergency services and NHS.

But you have to collect and show your ID card to get the discount
  • miggiwoo
    miggiwoo Posts: 578
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    thelurch wrote: »
    NO THERE ISNT...

Im a Firefighter and we too get 50%, I think all Dominoes give 50% off everything to emergency services and NHS.

But you have to collect and show your ID card to get the discount

thats it mate , with my 50% off i,m going to put it towards our staff car parking charge of £19-33 a month, but thats another story..........:rolleyes:
  • welsh_cake
    welsh_cake Posts: 897 Forumite
    I work for the NHS and I didn't know, so thanks for that.
    If dogs don't go to heaven, then I want to go where they go. :A
  • LinziLou_2
    LinziLou_2 Posts: 66 Forumite
    Hiya, i work for the NHS, not sure if any of you are aware but you can join the NHS discounts website and that will give you lots of places you can use your card and get so much per cent off. Must admit i though Dominos was only 15 %
    :DOnePoll: £11.80/£40.00, YouGov: £1.00/£50.00, Boots Card: £2.92, Nectar: 3000 points, Pigs Back: 880 points /1150,
    CASH BACK SITES: Greasy Palm: £3.47/ £25.00, Quidco : £29.01,Money Back Madness: £10.04/ £35.00
  • miggiwoo
    miggiwoo Posts: 578
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    LinziLou wrote: »
    Hiya, i work for the NHS, not sure if any of you are aware but you can join the NHS discounts website and that will give you lots of places you can use your card and get so much per cent off. Must admit i though Dominos was only 15 %

thanks , have used the NHS discounts site before (10 % at Burtons) , but found that could get bigger and better discounts on MSE:j
  • MoonCake_2
    MoonCake_2 Posts: 197 Forumite
    I am uniformed Fire Service and I get 50% off in Dominoes, have to collect and show ID card. Also Pizza Hut 25% and Nandos 20%, you have to ask around as there are often discounts that are not advertised
  • Lokolo
    Lokolo Posts: 20,861
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    It depends on the store....

If someone says they are NHS or Fire or Police I tend to give 50% discount, but if they sound a bit suspicious I say its for collection only to make sure they show me their ID. (the drivers never check so technically could get away with it)
  • avonstar
    avonstar Posts: 11 Forumite
    I work for NHS as well and was not aware of this discount, have looked at NHS discount site but wasnt overall impressed, it might be a good idea to start up a seperate thread for NHS workers so we can give tips and finds to each other!!

What do you think?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport