RockGypsy Posts: 575 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I received one this morning too ! Just had a quick glance and binned it:D
    :A :shocked::shocked: :A
  • hayleyw1
    hayleyw1 Posts: 20,911 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    i also had these this morning:rolleyes:
    R.I.P TO THE MOST AMAZING MAN PUT ON THIS EARTH! MY DAD XX 13/03/2010 love and miss you so much xxjan wins, uki goodies,necklace, case wkd, thomas goodies, sterilizer, 2 pairs boot, earings
  • flamingice
    flamingice Posts: 3,189 Forumite
    I got tthe letter today aswell. Has my "title" as Mrs though - which I'm not - usually enter comps as Ms or Miss. Wish I knew which I entered as Mrs :angry:

had me as mrs too when i always enter as miss, it must just be them guessing! in the bin it goes...
    2008 wins: £5615 2009 wins: £2832 2010 wins: £1265 2011 wins: £1888 2012 wins: £1000 spa voucher
  • Keefcat
    Keefcat Posts: 581 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Got one today, it had my address all back to front but it still got here - ripped up & recycled !!
  • I have been declared winner of a confirmed prize - £15,000 from Vital Beauty, I have to answer a simple question, obvious answer of course. Their adress is in Romsey SO51 0WF. Why can't these people be stopped. I would never answer such letters, but am sure some would in the hope of some money.
  • Fleurette wrote: »
    I have been declared winner of a confirmed prize - £15,000 from Vital Beauty, I have to answer a simple question, obvious answer of course. Their adress is in Romsey SO51 0WF. Why can't these people be stopped. I would never answer such letters, but am sure some would in the hope of some money.

Hi everyone I too have recieved a letter from vital beauty and they do look genuine. I did reply but I am now going to write again and give them a piece of my mind not that it will do any good, why cant these people be stopped
  • Hi every one I too have recived a letter from vital beauty ,Why cant these people be stopped
  • We have a problem with these scammers as my fella's dad died recently and not only are we still getting their stuff through our door (we've got mail forwarding) in spite of writing and telling them that he's no longer with us..
    Last month we had a letter requesting a cheque as they say his had bounced, but it was supposedly written AFTER the date of death - we wrote explaining and offering to pay if they could provide us with a copy of the cheque - now, a month later, we've had another letter threatening court action if it's not paid!
    Not sure what our legal position is here...?
  • rach29
    rach29 Posts: 2,503 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Jester I would personally do nothing & let them see you in court. They won't of course, it wouldn't be worth there while. If (and it's a big if) your father owed them money then his estate will now owe it on his behalf. If they did try to take you to court they must first provide documentation to the court to show that the debt is outstanding. ie. a copy of the cheque and any order made by your father. Just ignore them would be my advice. They're trying it on.
    Thanks to all who post comps :A :T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport