o2 priority moments freebies and offers (**updated**)

Comments

• debsjc
    debsjc Posts: 3,219
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I've just registered and the card offer doesn't seem to be there. Am I too late for that one now?

I did find £15 off a £40 spend at House of Fraser which is good.
  • Dan2310
    Dan2310 Posts: 1,099 Forumite
    debsjc wrote: »
    I've just registered and the card offer doesn't seem to be there. Am I too late for that one now?

I did find £15 off a £40 spend at House of Fraser which is good.

It should be there, it shouldnt expire for 4 weeks, are you within close distance of a BHS as I think the offers go on the distance to your closest store etc :)
  • ponymad wrote: »
    When I logged in - have previously registered... go to the specific offers... its says oops there is a problem come back soon. Can anyone help me or confirm they are having the same problems

If you are using a smartphone, you need to have the GPS turned on so that the app can get your location.
  • I messed this up, found the BHS offer but clicked on the wrong button so it showed me the code on screen when I was not near the shop. Of course I had to close the screen so lost the code and it didn't send me a text or anything. :(
  • researcher
    researcher Posts: 1,539
    Forumite
    I messed this up, found the BHS offer but clicked on the wrong button so it showed me the code on screen when I was not near the shop. Of course I had to close the screen so lost the code and it didn't send me a text or anything. :(

Check under 'saved' it should be there, (next to 'all')
  • Every time I send a text to 2020 it comes back as failed - at the risk of sounding like a complete numpty - could someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?!
    3010 Posts: 5,420
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    If you are using the smart phone app don't install the update. I am on Tesco and have just installed it and it has blocked me from accessing priority moments. :(
  • Well I got my phone to work .. the lovely lady at BHS explained I could choose any cards then I moved onto WHSmiths it all got a bit problematical as the link failed. Used my £5 off £15 spend but got the Bake off book half price and a computer book already reduced all for 13.99. I had a paper voucher - seems you have to keep requesting a new code..then I just followed the link. I did have to scroll right down and keep paging thro to find the BHS offer tho.
  • researcher
    researcher Posts: 1,539
    Forumite
    3010 wrote: »
    If you are using the smart phone app don't install the update. I am on Tesco and have just installed it and it has blocked me from accessing priority moments. :(

I'm told the same will happen if you are on Giff Gaff too. I've not downloaded the update and so far it's still working.
  • h007
    h007 Posts: 1,774
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    3010 wrote: »
    there is an app?

i have been using it via the phones internet. where can i find the app??
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback