Make £10 a Day February 2017 - Everybody most welcome to join

Comments

• Thank you Aesop and Lynne for a new thread! Please put me down for £4 a day! :)
    "You won't bloom until you're planted" - Graffiti spotted in Newcastle.

Always try to be nice, but never fail to be kind - Doctor Who

Total overpayments in 2021 - £901.28!
  • bloomfelt
    bloomfelt Posts: 500
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    Please add me in for £5 a day again hoping to do better this month after a slow January :o:o
    Make £10 (£3) a day February 2024 Challenge £56.13/87
    NSD February 2024 13/19 target

DF Journey start date 17/1/2024 credit accounts £3779.36 current £3376.31
    mortgage £147331.36 £146972.93
    HTB Loan £44000 £44000
  • bloomfelt
    bloomfelt Posts: 500
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    wishies_x wrote: »
    I'm a brand newbie at this. Now the worst money month of the year for me has passed I want to crack on getting my debts down! Please can you put me down for £10? x
    Welcome to the thread wishies :)
    Make £10 (£3) a day February 2024 Challenge £56.13/87
    NSD February 2024 13/19 target

DF Journey start date 17/1/2024 credit accounts £3779.36 current £3376.31
    mortgage £147331.36 £146972.93
    HTB Loan £44000 £44000
  • Listerbelle
    Listerbelle Posts: 1,438
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Hi all and thanks again Aesop

I went AWOL in Jan - too much on!!

I'm back for another $100 for the month.

Happy money-making everyone :)
    Your biggest asset is TIME! I'm focused on multi-generational financial freedom.
  • Please count me in for £10 a day and good luck to you all
    Make £10 a day challenge Jan £231.63
  • £10 a day for me too please! I'll go back and find my final January total later :)

Good luck all and thanks for new thread!
    £10 a day 2017 - APR £60.12 / MAR £82.24 / FEB £142.82 / JAN £241.24
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited 1 February 2017 at 9:38AM
    Welcome, wishies_x:). We're a friendly bunch on here so if there's anything you'd like to know just ask. You'll be making money in no time. Good Luck:beer:

:hello:Welcome back to all the regulars and people who've not been around for a while through other commitments. Real Life has a nasty habit of scuppering the best of plans sometimes doesn't it?

No money actually made so far on Day 1 for me but I took part in an online focus group last night which was great fun but my brain ached at the end:eek:. I've never typed so quickly in my life in order to keep up with the comments and responses:rotfl:. Will bring in £40 in Amazon vouchers in the next few days:j

I can't spot any local-ish (nothing is really local where I live 'out in the sticks':() tabletop sales this weekend apart from one which is 20 miles away and with so little support that I'd barely cover the cost of petrol and table fee. Needless to say I'm not going to bother going. Will use my 'spare' Saturday morning to explore more ways I can find to make a bit more money online.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited 1 February 2017 at 10:51AM
    Quick heads up in case you haven't read Martin's email today.

£10 discount on gift cards for new subscribers to Zeek (voucher/gift card resale site). Loads of retailers to choose from.

Just joined, bought a £40 card which was discounted anyway and got the £10 off as well. Bargain:j:j:j

Can have eVouchers or a physical card posted out to you. I'm getting the card sent so won't claim the money yet until it comes.

Act quickly, there's a limited number of Martin's £10 off codes (which is MSE10 by the way;))

Good Luck:beer:
  • January2015
    January2015 Posts: 2,369
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Hi

I've never tried this challenge before, but I am planning to clear out our loft and hopefully find stuff to sell. Can I join - I'm hoping the challenge will motivate me to get this much put off job done :)

I'm going to aim for the £10 p/day.

Many thanks :)
    DFW Nerd No. 1484 LBM 07/01/15 Debt was £95k :eek: Now debt free and happy :j
  • [Deleted User]
    edited 1 February 2017 at 12:32PM
    Lovely to see you over here, January2015:T. I feel like we're old friends from chatting so often on another thread:)

You're very welcome to join us and if there's anything at all you'd like to know please just ask. We're a very helpful and friendly bunch on here, like on the other thread;), but maybe replies to queries might take a bit longer to be answered here as a lot of people don't get online all that regularly.

I should warn you, this challenge is seriously addictive:rotfl:. When I joined I never imagined I'd make anywhere near £5 a month but it was a lot easier than I thought and I'm usually managing to hit a £10 target most months now. The extra money sure does help;)

Good Luck:beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport