The Fabulous February NSD Challenge!

Comments

• Nargleblast
    Nargleblast Posts: 10,762
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    Not a NSD today, and won't be again tomorrow, but the weekend looks very very promising.
    One life - your life - live it!
  • donkids22
    donkids22 Posts: 281
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    NSD 1 today. Went a bit mad after pay day yesterday but now i hope i have it out of my system and under control for the reast of the month.
    If you dream it can you do it????????
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 89,805
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Ambassador
    NSD no 1 today :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • NSD 1 today. Gonna get this 5 in a row...
  • Naomim
    Naomim Posts: 3,117
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Hi, Can I join this month please? I'd like to try for 8 NSD's.

NSD's for me are where I haven't spent any money out of my purse or used my debit card or withdrawn money from the bank account. I'm not including any bills or direct debits.

Thanks!

Naomi x
    Credit Cards NOV 2019 £33,220.42 Sept 2023 £19,951.00 Tilly Tidy 20223/COLOR] Sept £43.71 Here's my diary: A Ditherer's Diary Again
  • Evening everyone!

Stayed at home today and resisted buying anything online so it's NSD 1/10 for me :)
    VSPC 2019 #10 - £168.80/£100 VSPC 2020 #4 - £262.03/£200 VSPC 2021 #9 - £242.88/£200 VSPC 2022 #3 - £188.03/£200 VSPC 2023 #7 - £0/£200
  • Off the starting blocks with NSD number 1 today! Must watch temptation over the next couple of weeks, as I am on leave so will have freedom to go shopping. I did well in January because we used up a lot of Christmas stuff, so I had better get my head down and start meal planning.

Well done! :j

I do hope that you enjoy your time off.Igor is beside himself with joy: he'd love to help you meal plan! Oh lucky you! :)
    I'm almost jealous. :D
    call_88 wrote: »
    Yay, day 1 was NSD! Just 9 more to go...

Used my city bike for the first time in ages, hopefully I'll be able to do that more as we get into spring rather than paying for transport.

Well done on gettingbthat all important #1! :j:j
    Good luck with the cycling.
    Morning Everyone,
    1st NSD for me yesterday, no plans spend today, but its still a bit early to fully declare. I've planned a trip to sainsburys tomorrow so fingers crossed i can keep my purse tightly zipped until then.

Yay to getting nsd #1! :j:j
  • Evening everyone!

Can I please join in with this challenge? I will aim for 10 NSDs, thanks :)
    Hello again,

Can I join again Marmite? Moving house the beginning of March and got my biggest's and littlest's birthdays a couple of days after so need to rack up a good few NSDs.

Could you put me down for 15 NSDs and 4 in a row please?
    Naomim wrote: »
    Hi, Can I join this month please? I'd like to try for 8 NSD's.

NSD's for me are where I haven't spent any money out of my purse or used my debit card or withdrawn money from the bank account. I'm not including any bills or direct debits.

Thanks!

Naomi x

Welcome to all of you! :j :money:

I hope that you enjoy the challenge.

Budge up everyone: we've got more 'bums on seats' here. :)

Now, who'd like a nice cup of tea and a chocolate wafer?

Oops,silly me,I see that you're an old hand at this challenge squanderscouse.Welcome back! :D
  • beanielou wrote: »
    NSD no 1 today :)

Nice one beanie. :j:j
    NSD 1 today. Gonna get this 5 in a row...

Well done SkintTeacher. :j

Good luck nabbing your 'five in a row'. I await your update with much interest. 'wink'
    donkids22 wrote: »
    NSD 1 today. Went a bit mad after pay day yesterday but now i hope i have it out of my system and under control for the reast of the month.

We all go a bit mad sometimes. (quote from the film Psycho BTW...) :eek:
    Good that you got it out of your system.

Well done on capturing #1. :j
  • Not a NSD today, and won't be again tomorrow, but the weekend looks very very promising.

Good luck there Mistress Nargle.

How did the meal planning session with Igor go?
    He looked pleased as Punch just now as he slightly fried ie burnt to a crisp,some pilchard infused potato scones for brekkie.Yummy.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure