"Purely Creative" magazine scratch card. How to claim

Comments

• KxMx
    KxMx Posts: 10,597 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    Maybe someone should go the postal claim route and post the prize list they get :)

It'll only cost a few stamps.
  • Hi guys I just joined and trouled the forums about Purley creative scratch card for 1 million just wondering if anyone can tell me the winners list I have 3 onions
    Thanks in advance :money:
  • darren72
    darren72 Posts: 1,288 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    I haven't received any of these scratch cards for a long time. Are they still issuing them ?
  • So thanks to this forum, I figured I had won a holiday for 2 adults, self catering to Pueblo Evita in Benalmadena Costa (not including flights and transfers) and decided I would try it out, will remain skeptical till it's booked. The letter came with another 2 lucky bags and a Fabyouless 12 month subscription, no idea what that is though.

The first lucky bag was the £1 Million Lucky Bag. I got 3 x Basketball and 2 x Hammer, but not been able to find a list for M661 yet. Closing date - 30/04/2017, quite close.

The second lucky bag was Magic Ticket lucky bag. I got 3 x Tree and 2 x Shoe, again still not found the symbols for W668 and not seen any at all starting with W. Closing date - 31/12/2017

Any help would be greatly appreciated, especially for the M661B which ends in just over a month.
  • C0nfused
    C0nfused Posts: 150 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    I'm annoyed at myself for texting to get the damn codes! Won the holiday and designer fragrance.. its a timeshare holiday (as I found out after).. I'm waiting for stuff to come through now and will decide what to do then..
    June 2016 Wins: £64 Argos Voucher :j July 2016 Wins: £25 Cash :j
  • wdah
    wdah Posts: 884 Forumite
    I've had both a M677 and a M676C turn up in mags over the past week, so I'll send off for those and get the prize lists.
  • I've claimed many prizes over the years. Had about 12 x £10 cheques, aftershave, and about 5 years ago won a holiday to Tenerife twice on the same promotion (in the days when you could make more than one claim on each competition number). We went taking friends with us. Everything was fine and we had a great time.
    NEVER PHONE THE 0906 NUMBERS - cost you a fortune! Always use the postal route. Takes time but should work out OK.
    They have cocked up a couple of times - won another holiday to Turkey about 4 years ago I think , but the travel agent handling it went bust/disappeared so never actually got it.! Didn't lose anything though.
    In my experience, they are generally OK - not scammers.
  • flyingflea
    flyingflea Posts: 192 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Newshound!
    wdah wrote: »
    I've had both a M677 and a M676C turn up in mags over the past week, so I'll send off for those and get the prize lists.

Do you have the M677 prize list? I have one of these scratch cards myself
  • tgroom57
    tgroom57 Posts: 1,431 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    edited 29 June 2017 at 11:23AM
    I have 3 tickets. M670 M676C and M675.

To recap-
    cost is 2 stamps to send for the list of winning symbols. (1 out, 1 on your SAE)
    The only 'catch' is that some symbols don't win. You can have 3 (or 2) matching symbols on the card, and they might not be listed as winning symbols. You don't find out til you see the list, so there's a risk you've wasted 2 stamps.

The lists are all different, and depend only on the number listed in very small print on the very bottom of the t&cs by the closing date, and in the address that you send to get the claim number.

To see if someone has posted a list, use "search this thread" in the green bar at the top of this page and put in the list number you require eg M676C

Small prizes are ok for stocking fillers. When I win I thank them on facebook, and they've just sent me another couple of cards for free.
  • Does anyone know what three symbols of three eyes are and two triangles are on a cash card?.?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure