New selling format where's international site visibilty gone?

I seem to have been switched onto a new selling format on one of my accounts.
And there is no option to select international site visibility.
Ebay help page (http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/sell/questions/sell_international.html) is still staying:
"if you're eligible for this listing upgrade, you'll have the option to add it on the Review your listing page before you submit your listing."

Except there is no Review your listing page anymore.
Been googling for last 2 hours with no joy anyone know where it is now?

Comments

• soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,186 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    greeneye wrote: »
    I seem to have been switched onto a new selling format on one of my accounts.
    And there is no option to select international site visibility.
    Ebay help page (http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/sell/questions/sell_international.html) is still staying:
    "if you're eligible for this listing upgrade, you'll have the option to add it on the Review your listing page before you submit your listing."

Except there is no Review your listing page anymore.
    Been googling for last 2 hours with no joy anyone know where it is now?

Mine is still a small tick box on the new format near the end of the listing form.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • greeneye
    greeneye Posts: 801 Forumite
    edited 15 October 2016 at 10:30AM
    Does it appear in it's own section Soo? Maybe something like "Listing Enhancements"?
    The bottom 3 sections I have are.
    Selling Details
    Delivery Details
    Fees

I've tried relisting, sell similar and listing from scratch and I'm not getting the option on anything.

I'm thinking maybe something buried away in selling preferences I need to change?
  • soolin
    Does it appear in it's own section Soo? Maybe something like "Listing Enhancements"?
    The bottom 3 sections I have are.
    Selling Details
    Delivery Details
    Fees

I've tried relisting, sell similar and listing from scratch and I'm not getting the option on anything.

I'm thinking maybe something buried away in selling preferences I need to change?

I'm not on my main PC so I can't check- but it is just a silly little box now, very faint and easy to miss (like most of the new format)- it just sort of appeared in the middle of an otherwise blank space.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • soolin
    I've just listed something and the tick box for international visibility is just below the overseas postage rates, above the package weights and dimensions.
  • greeneye
    greeneye Posts: 801 Forumite
    Something wrong with mine then - Livehelp it is ;+(
  • soolin
    Something wrong with mine then - Livehelp it is ;+(

Good luck with that, I swear the last time I had to contact them I spent longer explaining their own site to them than they did helping me!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure