The Swagbucks Challenge - Part 2

Comments

• CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Viks24 wrote: »
    611/90...this is by far my best ever day!!! :)

WOW!! How did you manage that?! Well Done:)
  • CathWales
    Techn wrote: »
    first and last options made me laugh ;)

Capture.png

Aww I was DQ'd from this one....I want to try it again ......shouldn't have ticked 'within the last year' for 'fed a dinosaur' :( Also the TS said there were 2 surveys, now there are none:(
  • Torialou78
    Torialou78 Posts: 1,295 Forumite
    I am getting no where today .... keep scanning for offers to do and find nothing. Looked for everything people have mentioned today and I have non so must have already done them lol. Did a LONG survey on peanut labs yest for product testers that was for dining tester. Know you would never get anything but still did the survey and no credit now to top it there is not even on the viewed list to report it lol.

Anyone know any good ones? I even been scanning paid ones to see if there are any like the body shop one where I could buy something useful and get myself some points but nothing. Avon but was £3.50 postage lol.
  • Happi
    Happi Posts: 1,523 Forumite
    Photogenic Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I just scanned the offer walls and seen 135 bucks from zooplus, i ordered from them yesterday dang it. :(
  • CathWales
    larlie1983 wrote: »
    The golf game on Trial Play credits instantly for 23SB. I thought i'd done this offer in the past but it let me sign up again.

I can't seem to find this one. What tag in Trial Play is it under please? 188/90.so happy, but want to try and aim for 300, but can't seem to find some things mentioned, like waterworks on Sponserpay?

Has anyone signed for the Snapfish 180SB for 40 free prints? Just wondered if you could just sign up and get the points then and maybe order prints later?
  • Torialou78
    CathWales wrote: »
    I can't seem to find this one. What tag in Trial Play is it under please? 188/90.so happy, but want to try and aim for 300, but can't seem to find some things mentioned, like waterworks on Sponserpay?

Has anyone signed for the Snapfish 180SB for 40 free prints? Just wondered if you could just sign up and get the points then and maybe order prints later?

yeh done but no u have to order there and then. I ended up getting some larger ones as well. They are really nice. Good offer. I think I had to pay postage though whole bill was tiny though if I remember right. xx
  • paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    Did another daily survey today only for it not to credit (the one with the fly to the moon and feed a dinosaur questions). Sent in a ticket for this one and the porridge one that didn't credit yesterday and just got the standard reply 'we cannot credit manually'. I was going to reply saying they were lying because I know of other people who have been credited manually, but decided to have a glass of wine instead and calm down. Just did a trusted survey for 100sb which credited - so with that and the wine I'm happy now :)
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • really fed but, been swagging for about 2 weeks now and I have done various surveys/offers which have not credited... I have taken screenshots and send them off, only to be told that they have no record.... so bloody annoying!! anyone got any advise??
  • does anyone know how long the swagbucks sale is on for? I know the price of gift cards going up.. I have enough for a £5 amazon one now.. but thought i'd save for a £10 itunes one before it goes up lol.. or do you think I should just get a £5 one for 849 whilst its still on?
  • Torialou78
    really fed but, been swagging for about 2 weeks now and I have done various surveys/offers which have not credited... I have taken screenshots and send them off, only to be told that they have no record.... so bloody annoying!! anyone got any advise??

Follow the first page hon, honestly it does work. I have 10,504 sb atm that's saving since july although have just done one paid offer for love film but I was paying netflix which I have stopped so no difference lol. Can decide now which is better.

Try and stay away from the offers that make you say yes or no to 101 other offers. And keep an eye on here as we post ones that does work. It happens you just have to keep at it. What wall you using most some are worse than others. Do offers slowly would be my advice so you can make sure they do flag up (one of mine is not even showing as done from yesterday so no way I can ask them for credit lol) and stick to surveys they are the biggest earners. Do the list on the first page and it soon adds up. Try tasks as well some like some do not xx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure