Best, Cheapest and energy efficient heater ....

Comments

• I don't actually think we could have a Halogen one as we have cats and they might fry themselves on it! Will have to stick to oil filled radiator I think...
  • Ms_Chocaholic
    Ms_Chocaholic Posts: 12,595 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    What do people think about portable LPG heaters for a conservatory ?
    Thrifty Till 50 Then Spend Till the End
    You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time but you can never please all of the people all of the time
  • LpG great if there is nothing else. What I don't like is smell and condensation? All depends how long you want to be in this room or if you want constant heat?
    The measure of love is love without measure
  • dazed
    dazed Posts: 881 Forumite
    I don't actually think we could have a Halogen one as we have cats and they might fry themselves on it! Will have to stick to oil filled radiator I think...

:rotfl: Yeah good point mate :D
    Man who stands on toilet is high on pot. - Old chinese proverb.
  • cordial
    cordial Posts: 542 Forumite
    Many people I know 'close down' their conservatories for the winter months. I guess their extra heating costs are zero!
  • nesssie1702
    nesssie1702 Posts: 1,345 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jediknights70 viewpost.gif
    After searching all over the internet for advice and help with selecting the best, efficient and most effective heater for my conservatory I found a company called Conservatory Heating.com. After looking at their well presented website and speaking to them on the phone I placed my order and received my heater within a couple of days.

I have to say what a superb heater it is and it works far better than the portable oil filled heater and panel convectors that I had tried over the last few years.

I would advise anyone who is considering electric heating to give this company a call.

Hmm - sounds like a plug for someone's own company, eh, with only a couple of posts?
  • moonrakerz
    moonrakerz Posts: 8,650 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    After searching all over the internet for advice and help with selecting the best, efficient and most effective heater for my conservatory I found a company called Conservatory Heating.com. After looking at their well presented website and speaking to them on the phone I placed my order and received my heater within a couple of days.

I have to say what a superb heater it is and it works far better than the portable oil filled heater and panel convectors that I had tried over the last few years.

I would advise anyone who is considering electric heating to give this company a call.

I've used this firm and they are rubbish ! Everything they sell is overpriced, it always breaks down and they won't answer my calls of complaint.

PS: This post is as unbiased as the one praising this company :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • moonrakerz wrote: »
    I've used this firm and they are rubbish ! Everything they sell is overpriced, it always breaks down and they won't answer my calls of complaint.

PS: This post is as unbiased as the one praising this company :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

What a load of rubbish. This is a genuine comment from a happy customer!Surprising as it may seem but there are still good companies out there offering an excellent service. You were obviously phoning the wrong number!
  • Cardew
    Cardew Posts: 29,036 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Rampant Recycler
    This is a genuine comment from a happy customer!!

When someone joins MSE and their first post is to promote a company and provide a link to a website, it is invariably SPAM. So everyone is suspicious; with justification.

Without mentioning the name of the company(or it will get deleted) what does this company offer? Are they cheaper for the same goods than available elsewhere for example.

Most people who SPAM this site get loads of adverse publicity and it achieves exactly the opposite of their aim.
  • What a load of rubbish. This is a genuine comment from a happy customer!Surprising as it may seem but there are still good companies out there offering an excellent service. You were obviously phoning the wrong number!

Where they still happy when they received their first electric bill after using the electric heater?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure