Graco Affix Stargazer Chair Issue

Can't find this on youtube and all the manual has are poor quality pictures but we have this seat and I have fixed it together. My 3yr old wanted to test it out before we put it in the car and when he leant backwards it clicked backwards and almost went horizontal. Am I missing a clip or something or ... is that meant to happen. Really confused. The back clips are done correctly. The left and right one going under the bar and the middle one going over.

Comments

• We don't have the same seat but think most of the high back boosters are designed like this in my experience, assume it's so the seat can adjust to different cars as not all rear seats are the same and some have more recline than others. Obviously when it's fitted in the car it won't be able to go horizontal and will just stay in line with the seat it's on.
  • Yes, as mentioned most high back boosters do this. They are not designed to be sat on unless they are in a car.
    A good idea would be to take the seat in the car you intend to use it along to your nearest Halfords or Mothercare. Both shops will be happy to do a check on the seat in situ. It's possible they may charge a small fee for doing this, but better spend £10 and find out than guess. They will tell you if it's a suitable fit for the car/child.
    :cool:
    If you want to do something, you will find a way.
    If you don't, then you will find an excuse...
    :cool:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport