Survey Stashing: Newvistalive hints & tips

Comments

• flicks
    flicks Posts: 199 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    I find that the surveys I get invites from that are actually from newvista are credited immediately upon completion. If the invite e.mail begins with, "our partners at CINT", then you can expect quite a lengthy wait I'm afraid.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    CINT surveys are credited at the start of the following month, it says so in the e-mails:

Please note, points for successfully completed Cint surveys will be added to your newvistalive account at the beginning of the following month (so for example if you successfully complete a Cint survey on the 1st of November the incentive will be added to your account at the beginning of December)
  • nwc389
    nwc389 Posts: 497 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Cheers for the replies- and the surveys were partners at cint so I'll just have to keep checking back. I do wish that your record of surveys was on the site as it would be easier to keep a track!
  • benbenandme
    benbenandme Posts: 12,175 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Have finally updated their website and finally our survey history will show as from early September :beer:
    Mortgage Total: £55,900 / £75,000
    2024 Savings: £2532
  • nwc389
    nwc389 Posts: 497 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    That's good news - it is frustrating not being able to see that
  • I have been with these for years and no problems.

they have recently updated their website, i am posting this incase you get the same problem.

I cannot log in to the website, i wanted to find out what my balance was. i have contacted them and they told me to request a new password, and use my email address i registered with, and it didn't work, since then i have sent countless emails, plus contacting them on Facebook, they told i need to use a user name to log in. i requested another password this morning, again it told me to use my email address as my user name and again it said not recognised.

so if you have money in there don't be surprised if you lose it.
    at the moment it looks like i am going to be losing £30.:(
  • mitchb
    mitchb Posts: 652 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    COARLAN wrote: »
    I have been with these for years and no problems.

they have recently updated their website, i am posting this incase you get the same problem.

I cannot log in to the website, i wanted to find out what my balance was. i have contacted them and they told me to request a new password, and use my email address i registered with, and it didn't work, since then i have sent countless emails, plus contacting them on Facebook, they told i need to use a user name to log in. i requested another password this morning, again it told me to use my email address as my user name and again it said not recognised.

so if you have money in there don't be surprised if you lose it.
    at the moment it looks like i am going to be losing £30.:(

Was just coming to post to see if anyone else had problems, I have exact same issue as above, have emailed their help section and awaiting a reply
  • I have just logged into my account to check and got in with no problems, I did it as a search on Swagbucks for NNewVista. then signed in via the button on the top right hand side.
    https://www.newvistalive.com/Portal/Welcome.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fportal%2fdefault.aspx
  • u704446
    u704446 Posts: 185 Forumite
    mitchb wrote: »
    Was just coming to post to see if anyone else had problems, I have exact same issue as above, have emailed their help section and awaiting a reply

Did they sort it?
  • flicks
    flicks Posts: 199 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Just bear in mind that for the CINT surveys it is only the initial survey which will pay out if completed.

If you get a message saying you were not a good match and they find another survey for you which you manage to complete you will not get any points.

That's what I've found anyway so I don't bother with the CINT ones anymore. They can be found on Crowdology which pays in pounds and not points.

Also when you fail a survey and get invited to do another one they will pay out.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure