Non-coupon related Drivel Thread 7

Comments

• adoreholidays
    adoreholidays Posts: 4,604 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Wow that is quite some saving!:T

Yes well happy with what we paid got one this Nov for DSIL but it was I think £175 this year on Amazon B/F
    Dr.Who-Who wrote: »
    Thanks snowdrop;) AH - the packet is winging its way to you via recycle 1st class large stamp can't afford 2nd class virgin stamp:D

THANKS Doc:A. Won't see post until nearly midnight Sat and probs won't get on thread until Sun.
  • myrtleturtle
    myrtleturtle Posts: 8,206 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited 21 March 2012 at 4:37PM
    hi FV
    countrylife is £1.25 anchor 2x £3

i've been getting 2x country life £1.25x2 =£2.50
    stork pk 59p x1
    total £3.09 - £1 coupon = £2.09

mcvities galaxy cake bars £1.30 BOGOF (sees as £2.60)
    + tesco mini rolls 40p
    total £3 - £1 coupon - £1.30( price of BOGOF) = 70p
    farmville wrote: »
    Well done MT :)

I am compling a list too that consists of Easter eggs, butter and cake bars :rotfl:

gutted I missed the other butter :( I am going to go for the Anchor, it's the best I can see so far:cool:
  • BLUEWKD
    BLUEWKD Posts: 6,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 21 March 2012 at 4:41PM
    Nah don't want it but saying that can I have the outcome of the codes ie : are they giving you voucher? Am sure you won't be able to use all them up:p:p:p me can help you - me buy your favourite food:rotfl::rotfl: I can't keep using my factory dosh to cook for you all the time:D

Do I have to make a list of all the payment you have had in advance for the food?

Lola or some carp perfume worth bout £50 which I won and gave to you
    Loadsa Huggies wipes you took to your relly's
    Tuition and info on APG's, DTD and RTD in the beginning
    info on e coupons/gift cards
    and loadsa more stuff I cannot be bothered listing atm:cool:

It's a good job my plans for shopping in your area means I will be on my way back at dine dine time in future;)

Code now gone to AH and one I didn't know I had to farmville:cool:
    Be thankful for what you have because it could all be taken away tomorrow.;)

• BLUEWKD
    BLUEWKD Posts: 6,800 Forumite
    Hey Blue, on the BIS there is a dog food "Baker" not sure I have printed it & is that what you were after?

Yes but it takes you to the bakers site so not a different one unfortunately. But I haven't received any from you so don't think you printed it from the bakers site
    Be thankful for what you have because it could all be taken away tomorrow.;)

• Dr.Who-Who
    Dr.Who-Who Posts: 7,774 Forumite
    idlesaver wrote: »
    Don't you remeber what MT said yesterday????:p:p:p:p:p

Ain't you got better thing to do?:D:p:p

BLUEWKD wrote: »
    Do I have to make a list of all the payment you have had in advance for the food? perfume, APG, DTD, JTD, e coupons and loadsa more stuff I cannot be bothered listing atm:cool:

And may I remind you about your free holiday to GAMBIA?:p your free trip cost almost £5K so in other words all those things that you listed as well as the one you couldn't be bothered to list are peanuts:D:p:p:p;)

But I haven't received any from you so don't think you printed it from the bakers site

Okay sorted, you will get about 8 mocs valid till 20/4 and as usual will go via Aesop as I need to send her the usual stuff & she needs to send you stuff too , so both of us kill 2 birds in 1.:cool: Also I run out of recycle stamps:D
    RIP my dear dear parent : Mum aged 62 (17/5/1990) & Dad aged 89 (23/1/2012)

• lilly1972
    lilly1972 Posts: 803 Forumite
    Good evening everyone been shopping with my mum today and the first thing she asked was " what free stuff have WE got today" when i said nothing for you she said i could go out on my own then and stuck her tongue out at me, anyway i got some free coffee and almonds from tesco and then went to thorntons and got a little egg for me gave my mum a voucher so she could have one and so that my dad did not feel left out i gave him one as well arnt i good. the eggs are tiny i would not pay 75p for them.
  • Issyc
    Issyc Posts: 5,423 Forumite
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3863911

Free Huggies nappies. Don't forget to thank the OP. Be quick!
  • idlesaver
    idlesaver Posts: 4,250 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    NEW COUPON here (Huggies).....

Thank you OP and MT
  • bullshot
    bullshot Posts: 4,028 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    I'm sulking a bit now, went to look at Stressless chairs as had email from local furniture store , 20% off...the chair in the email was £750...wanted 2, had this figure in mind...they had lovely range of chairs in the store and of course when I saw the others...decided didn't want the ones we went for.....chose 2 other Stressless chairs and decided we would have the settee to match, if the price was right!!!...off went SA and came back with quote...said manager had done a special price for us.....£4,900......OMG!!! did not buy it , said we would think about it, which we have and we aren't spending that much, but Stressless really are so comfy...going to look at LaZyboys now( or as hubby says , keep the ones we've got!).....went next door to get a new shower , Sa offered it is for trade price but can get it cheaper on the internet from Plumbworld.....so been out all afternoon and bought nowt!!!
  • jax.26
    jax.26 Posts: 1,828 Forumite
    Before I offer it on the daily mail thread does anyone on here need a Sunday code? Do not pm me unless your a regular poster on here as I will just ignore and delete your pm:cool: I will give it till early evening then offer it to someone on DM. Catch up with you all later.

Hi

I also have a Saturday code for anyone that needs it.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure