Free DentaLife Dog Treat

sarah1972
sarah1972 Posts: 18,889 Senior Ambassador
Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
edited 18 July 2017 at 4:31PM in Freebies (no spend required)
https://www.purina.co.uk/dog/dentalife/free-sample?utm_source=STE&utm_medium=Email&utm_content=C4_Bottom_Button&utm_campaign=February_S4

Try DentaLife® for free!
See how Purina® DentaLife® helps your dog's dental health with a free sample
Provide your details in the form below to receive a free sample of Purina® DentaLife®(medium size) and treat your dog to a tasty chew thats scientifically proven to clean even those hard to reach teeth!
Purina® Dentalife® is available NOW in Pets at Home and will be widely available in the UK and Ireland from January 2017

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 18 Jul: You can get a free medium-size Purina DentaLife chew for your dog via this Purina link. You’ll need to enter some details about your pooch (name, age and size) and your name, address and email.

The offer is due to end on Sun 31 Dec but could finish sooner if all free chews are claimed (when we checked on Tue 18 Jul, there were 89,000 available) – so go quick if it’s something you (or your dog) wants.

You can only get one free chew per person and per household. Purina says you’ll receive the freebie within 28 days and you can opt in or out of marketing emails before submitting your details.

Big thanks to sarah1972 for the spot!

[purplesignup][/purplesignup]
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• minimad1970
    minimad1970 Posts: 6,157 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Is anyone else having trouble getting the form to submit? It's been over 10 minutes now. Thanks op.
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,297 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Yes, same problem here also. Have tried twice & each time is just isn't completing.
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    I found it doesn't complete, but you should still receive an email to click on to confirm your application.
  • minimad1970
    m1kjm wrote: »
    I found it doesn't complete, but you should still receive an email to click on to confirm your application.

Thanks, I have received an email from them but when I click on it to comfirm I'm just getting an error code on the Purina page. I'll try again later, thanks.
  • I only get an error when I click the confirmation in the email too :( Have tried on a couple of different days now
  • elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,680 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Mine submitted but I'm still waiting for the treat a month later.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • KAAT_LADY
    KAAT_LADY Posts: 4,714 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Thanks i got
    mortgage free as of 06/02/2008#
    berthas buddies No 5
    murphys no more pies club member ,No 242..
    .,night owl 25

• minimad1970
    elsien wrote: »
    Mine submitted but I'm still waiting for the treat a month later.

Poor Gitdog, Truffle's ate his days ago. I emailed them as the confirm link in the email didn't work.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,889 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    should be working and submitting ok now.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Chocmonster7
    Chocmonster7 Posts: 2,606 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Mine arrived yesterday, I haven't eaten it yet though. ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure