Poundland Bargain Thread -

Comments

• saverholic
    saverholic Posts: 161 Forumite
    Hi guys, we have packs of 3 assorted Babyliss hair accessories in today, clips,bands,bobbles and kirby grips
    LouLou wrote: »
    Wonder if they're like the Home Bargains Babyliss hair accessories (which were 39p each in there)? They were really lovely, looked far more expensive than they were. Have to have a rummage :p

Saw these today, the selection in my poundland was actually better than those at Home&Bargain. I had a good rummage in both and ended up going back to Poundland.

I was very dull and went for practical kirby clips and spring clips but really pleased as they are quite expensive normally and getting them for a £ was too good to pass up. There were some very nice slides, bobbles with 'things' on them, hair bands etc.

Thankfully my hair will only take certain types of hair products or I think I would have spent a fortune!
  • savykate
    savykate Posts: 583 Forumite
    good haul today!

I picked up 4 of these rimmel blusher's in the summer shade

http://www.boots.com/en/Rimmel-Multi-Tonal-Powder-Blush_929030/

hadn't seen these ones before and got quite excited! :D always use rimmel's blusher anyway so poundland is the perfect place for it!

also picked up shabby chic style garden lantern which looks quite pretty :)
    :jGoals for 2015:j
    Win £2015 in 2015: £304.08/£2015
    Reach goal for house deposit
    Reach 11st (4.5lbs to go)
  • SailorSam
    SailorSam Posts: 22,754 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    I got some more fruit bushes today, raspberry; blackberry; and gooseberry. And they had oblong planters that were 2 for £1. It's to wet out there to plant them though.
    Liverpool is one of the wonders of Britain,
    What it may grow to in time, I know not what.

Daniel Defoe: 1725.
  • newmommyjen
    newmommyjen Posts: 1,169 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker PPI Party Pooper
    Compeed Cold Sore Patch

Found these yesterday at Glasgow Sauchiehall St branch. They retail at £6.25 at Boots the chemist. You get 15 patches in a pack, the pack i picked up are valid till December 2012. A great saving if you use this product, i only use them during the nite when i have a sore.
    A smile and manners doesnt cost any thing
  • newmommyjen
    newmommyjen Posts: 1,169 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker PPI Party Pooper
    Sally Hansen 3 for £1, found in make up area in clear bags. A mixture of make up and nail products. I picked up one with a lip gloss, lipstick and nail polish.
    A smile and manners doesnt cost any thing
  • derms
    derms Posts: 245 Forumite
    Paris Hilton Eyelashes and Ms Manicure tweezers in Castlecourt, Befast today. The girl at the till said the eyelashes were very good and are over £5.00.
  • Got some nice flip flops today - they had a few colours with spotty soles and sequins on the strap bits, look quite good for £1!
  • Bought some bubbles from Poundland today (six bottles in a pack) for possibly putting on tables at our wedding.

They are rubbish! When you blow no bubbles come out.

Avoid!

Sorry Poundland!
  • MrsShawToBe
    MrsShawToBe Posts: 594 Forumite
    Bought some bubbles from Poundland today (six bottles in a pack) for possibly putting on tables at our wedding.

They are rubbish! When you blow no bubbles come out.

Avoid!

Sorry Poundland!

They are rubbish.. BUT if you go to the summer section, there are packs of 9 bubbles like the ones you'd get in kids party bags :)

They are brilliant, and the labels come off to leave just a white bottle.. IDEAL! :)
  • louise3965
    louise3965 Posts: 687 Forumite
    That lanacane chaffing gel is the same stuff as smashbox primer. I use it under makeup as a primer and it's brilliant
    Cogito ergo sum. Google it you lazy sod !!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback