Tesco Clubcard/Vouchers/Points/Deals - Post All Questions Here [merged]

This is a continuation of the previous thread which can be read here

The thread for Tesco Voucher Codes can be found HERE.
Whilst the discussion thread can be found HERE.

This thread is for discussion of everything else related to Tesco Clubcard.

For discussion on the Loyalty Points Article, please join us HERE

Comments

• Gwen456
    Gwen456 Posts: 8 Forumite
    hi, can i use my tesco vouchers on a kindle and if so how ?

ie do i order the vouchers ? then how do i order a kindle ?

ta Gwen x
  • no1catman
    no1catman Posts: 2,972 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Gwen456 wrote: »
    hi, can i use my tesco vouchers on a kindle and if so how ?
    ie do i order the vouchers ? then how do i order a kindle ?
    ta Gwen x

You can order on Tesco Direct and when it comes to paying, it will ask if you have any vouchers i.e. 'enter voucher codes here' you can then enter the CLub card voucher cards to receive your face value deduction.
    What you mustn't do is order a Voucher Exchange coupon - because none of the categories include a 'Kindle'!
    I used to work for Tesco - now retired - speciality Clubcard
  • starskit
    starskit Posts: 50 Forumite
    edited 14 June 2012 at 11:00AM
    I've got a £3 off £20 spend till spit - will it work if my subtotal before multibuy discounts (BOGOF etc) is over £20 but my total is less than £20 due to discounts?

Also, are any of the wines on the finest meal deal currently comparing in the price checker?

Sorry, I think I've posted this in the wrong place, but any help would be appreciated!

Thanks
  • count210
    count210 Posts: 14 Forumite
    Hello,
    Apologies if this has been asked already, but I had a quick look at the old thread and could not see it.
    My husband got an email in End of April or early May offering additional bonus clubcard points if he did three online shops before the middle of June. I think it was an extra 500 points.
    He promptly deleted the email, and we could not remember the deadline for completing the 3 shops, how many additional points would be added or when it would be added to our clubcard statement.
    Did anyone else who got this mailing have the info?
    Sorry to sound vague.
    Many thanks
  • no1catman
    count210 wrote: »
    snip
    My husband got an email in End of April or early May offering additional bonus clubcard points if he did three online shops before the middle of June. I think it was an extra 500 points.
    He promptly deleted the email, and we could not remember the deadline for completing the 3 shops, how many additional points would be added or when it would be added to our clubcard statement.
    Did anyone else who got this mailing have the info?
    Sorry to sound vague.
    Many thanks

Usually, these are order three shops to a certain value, by a certain date, and get 200 extra pts per shop and an extra 400 pts for having the third shop before the cut-off date.
    Youneed to quote the codes at each shop - if he has deleted from the 'inbox' they may still be in the 'deleted' file - unless that has also been binned. Hth!

Starskit:
    The £20 level is the figure they ask you for payment i.e. after all multi buys.
  • Gambler
    Gambler Posts: 3,213 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    My RAC subscription expires on 17th July. I require £58 in vouchers to renew but only have £55.50 until the next statement arrives 21st July.

I can't really let it lapse as we are holidaying in Cornwall during that same week.

Anything I can do?

Thanks
  • no1catman
    Gambler wrote: »
    My RAC subscription expires on 17th July. I require £58 in vouchers to renew but only have £55.50 until the next statement arrives 21st July.
    I can't really let it lapse as we are holidaying in Cornwall during that same week.
    Anything I can do? Thanks

Firstly, the next statement doesn't 'arrive' on the 21st, that is the 'cut-off' date when points address etc are frozen. Once the total points have been collated they get converted into vouchers, athe details get printed, and then posted - probably between the first two weeks of August.
    Though, before they arrive, you will be able to see them a few days before the earliest postal arrival.
    Secondly, if you don't have enough, vouchers - then NO.
    But check in MCA, just in case they are some you don't know about.
    Or you may, get away with using someone else's vouchers - if they are at the same address, and have the same surname!
  • I am usually so good when it comes to collecting and using vouchers before they go out of date but have just found today £21 worth of unused now out of date (Feb/March 12) TESCO Clubcard vouchers. Is there anyway or anywhere that I can still use them or at least redeem a little of the value back? Am so gutted I could cry.
  • Edwardia
    Edwardia Posts: 9,170 Forumite
    You could try contacting Tesco but I somehow doubt that they will care, sorry.
  • jemb
    jemb Posts: 910 Forumite
    Have you got an acount online? Are they still there? A load of mine popped up last time I logged in.
    Married the lovely Mr P 28th April 2012. Little P born 29th Jan 2014
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport