PPI forum - non PPI discussion thread

Comments

• di3004
    di3004 Posts: 42,579 Forumite
    showergirl wrote: »
    She's a star now we can chat away whilst waiting to see if someone needs our help.

How are you doing. I've just been up to the shops. I am cheating for tea tonight. Have bought a cooked chicken so I will make a dinner for OH when he get's in from work.

Mind you it is taking loads to get motivated. I'm knackered after working those shifts, and daughter needs her washing done.

Must go and get on. Will speak to you later

Yes she is......:A.

Your sorted for tea then ?:D Cool that's the way, a bit of cheating will do no harm lol, I'm sure your OH will be just as happy and will not know the difference lol.

Its been a weird sort of day, but have been listening to music to take my mind off some stuff, while getting on.

Catch you lata then hun, enjoy your tea.:pXX
    The one and only "Dizzy Di" :D
  • maxdp
    maxdp Posts: 3,873 Forumite
    Oh I say thank you MSE Wendy:j:j

Hello all hope you are all ok. Hi Pinknico, Di and Toffee Penny:beer:.

Di you are going to be a happy bunny know.:rotfl::rotfl:
    :mad:
  • di3004
    maxdp wrote: »
    Oh I say thank you MSE Wendy:j:j

Hello all hope you are all ok. Hi Pinknico, Di and Toffee Penny:beer:.

Di you are going to be a happy bunny know.:rotfl::rotfl:

Hi Max

You okay ?
    Oh yes I'm definately a happy chappy :j:j:j:beer:, Wendy also made the address thread a Sticky as well :T:T, if you know of more addresses that are not posted please add them in, thank you.:D
  • maxdp
    edited 15 April 2009 at 7:35PM
    Yes well done Di.:beer: That will be really useful for people and it can be updated as and when needed.

Am looking forward to week off, :rotfl:
  • di3004
    Yes well done Di.:beer: That will be really useful for people and it can be updated as and when needed.

Am looking forward to week off, :rotfl:

True :j:D.

Oh yes, you lucky thing, well you will have loads of catching up to do in chatter for when you get back on here then ?? lol :rotfl::rotfl::D
  • maxdp
    Yes am going down to your know where for my birthday:j:j Loads of cliff walking. Hopefully I will not fall of, sorry. Tee Hee. Am trying to forget b/day really but not happening much have had some wonderful surprises from lots of friends. Trouble is spending so much time on allotment have housemaids knee:eek: OMG:p
  • di3004
    Yes am going down to your know where for my birthday:j:j Loads of cliff walking. Hopefully I will not fall of, sorry. Tee Hee. Am trying to forget b/day really but not happening much have had some wonderful surprises from lots of friends. Trouble is spending so much time on allotment have housemaids knee:eek: OMG:p

Oh yes birthday girl this Friday :j:j:j:j lmao, oops slip of the tongue, sorry Max :eek::o:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:, well we shall have to get on this thread to celebrate tomorrow then, you will be here tomorrow I take it ?:D

Oh no, you must not fall........:eek:
  • maxdp
    Tee Hee yes drinks all round.:beer:
  • Hi everyone this is an excellent idea thanks MSE Wendy :beer::beer:

Well my decorating skills are getting better lol have finished my kitchen and hall then I put two shelves against the wall must have loaded boxes from Thomas' room onto them and it put a hole in the wall oops :mad:

Work was good very busy today and had a meeting about the Royal Blind School as my work hsa picked them for their charity after meeting I pinched a chocolate biscuit from the plate for the lunch hehe and was walking up stair when my secretary turned round very quickly I lost my balance and the biscuit went flying down 3 flights of stairs and whacked my colleague on the heed hehe oops a daisy have been called the flying buscuit killer :j:T:rotfl:
    But hey its been a good laugh. Just waiting on the steamer so I can strip the rest of my sons walls in readiness for oh painting them 2m xx
    :jLiving Life to the Full :)
  • di3004
    Tee Hee yes drinks all round.:beer:

lol and a bit of this :bdaycake:and a bit of that :beer::D:j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing