Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Options

Comments

• Dax1978
    Dax1978 Posts: 34 Forumite
    Options
    sorry to be a pain but i just cant seem to get this right, i tried a few postcode but cant really fine one that A.com dont delivery. can sone one suggest one please. kind regards
  • lesliejack
    lesliejack Posts: 2,556 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Got Sains CS vouchers in post today, not had them for ages. x
    essex girl in exile
  • josie_ann57
    josie_ann57 Posts: 1,458 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    altojack wrote: »
    josie_ann, I've not checked my emails yet but I'm a member. You've got me thinking now. If they are new products it would be a no. I haven't got any of my old paperwork here with me either to have a quick read, you know from previous testers.

Have you looked on the Boots Testers forum, I can't even find it bit I'm sure people on there will be talking about it xx

hth

Evening, I have looked but been unable to find a recent boots testing forum. Haven't completed the questionnaire yet:)
  • josie_ann57
    josie_ann57 Posts: 1,458 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    LEJC wrote: »
    I must have missed your post Josie ann earlier and AJ's post has prompted me to have a look on some of the testing trial sheets that currently have for shoes.....

I am currently testing something for them and they are very specific that it is to be used only by me and product or details are not to be passed to anyone else...

based on this my guess would be its confidential which is different to how the testing panel used to work in the past.

I've been part of this panel for maybe 6 or 7 years and I certainly remember in the past that they were happy for someone else to test if you were not able/available....now I think things might be getting a little restricted to testers only.

Thank you for looking, I think I will tick: No I keep them to myself. We shall see if I ever get another invitation to test a product again!:rotfl:
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Where is:

A1 1AA ;)?

Anon
  • cjj_2
    cjj_2 Posts: 6,588 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Evening all hope everyone is well.

Snap hope your ok ((x))

Got my Amazon from sunlife today, is it now safe to cancel DD please ? Tia xx
    Cherish those you have in your life because you never know when they won't be there anymore.

No matter how you feel, get up, dress up & never give up.
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    silvercar wrote: »
    Looking at the view of this sub-board, you click on the number in the number of replies column.

prolific posters....and see bubbs name at the top of the list by a long way!

oh gawd, why am I so close to the top ....I don't have anything very much to say and rarely anything of much use or purpose ....
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    mhoc wrote: »
    oh gawd, why am I so close to the top ....I don't have anything very much to say and rarely anything of much use or purpose ....

I think we have both been hacked.... neither of us post that much!
  • Anon
    Options
    mhoc wrote: »

We didn't like to say, but ... :p.

I see I am number 11 .. for someone who posts a lot I don't say much of any use :D.

Anon
  • Anon
    Options
    ... and now we are adding to our post count by discussing our post count :eek:.

Anon
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport