Slimming World - Extra Easy weight loss!!

Comments

• c_l_a_i_r_e
    c_l_a_i_r_e Posts: 4,647 Forumite
    sukimia wrote: »
    Hi Vixie :)
    Oh dear, major sins overload today then! :(
    I knew the kiev would be a lot, i can live with the sins for that but lunch is my biggest problem, I am soooooo used to sandwiches that I will really struggle to find something else to have for lunch. If I make a rice dish I will have to make sure it doesn't clash with rice at dinner! This is soooooo confusing!!:(

You can still have sandwiches, using bread as your HEB. OK so you only get 2 small slices of wholemeal bread (from a 400g loaf) but you can pack them out with free foods to make them more filling. I love chicken and bacon in mine, as much as I can fit in with some salad and a little bit of extra light mayo.
    :starmod:C'est la vie:starmod:
  • Bluefire
    Bluefire Posts: 476 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    2.5lb loss this week, which got me my 1st 7lb award and slimmer of the week! Well chuffed. Whether I'll keep it off when/if I go on my holiday to Turkey to next week is another question entirely!
    Mortgage: [STRIKE]08/13 £28,896.49[/STRIKE] 01/18 £0
  • miamoo
    miamoo Posts: 1,694 Forumite
    :TWell done to all you losers:j

I have had a great day so far, but around now is my danger time:eek: I usually sit with a biscuit and a glass of wine so I'm trying to fight the habit!

I've stuck to plan today, I had 1 tablespoon of extra light mayo in my Tuna so 1/2 a syn other than that no syns so far.

Oh I meant to ask before can you have 2 shredded wheat instead of 2 weetabix for the healthy extra B?
    £100 - £10,000
  • MRSMCAWBER
    MRSMCAWBER Posts: 5,442 Forumite
    Thanks InTheRed...

So I got my HEs right -thats a start :p ...
    I joined on line SW as Im not aware of a group around here -I think there used to be a WW on camp..but Im quite happy to do it on line, I have hubby as support who will eat whatever I put in front of him (almost) ...and now I have you lovely lot on here too:T

I have to say dinner was gorgeous and Im stuffpuddled :D
    I threw parsnips, carrots, onions and red peppers in the remoska with 1tsp oil and seasoning -roasted and 10 mins before the end wrapped my salmon in foil and dropped it in and had it with steamed cauli/broc
    Hubby will eat most things -but isn't keen on salmon or roast veg -and as he has an upset stomach and can't eat anything -I went to town and had all my faves on one plate :j..

I have some of the scrummiest yoghurts in the fridge -I have 20 ..and when I checked the points they are 10syns each -but they are worth it -I will just have to be restrained..not sure if I can convince myself to have muller lites :eek:

ooohh off the top of my head can anyone tell me the syns for 100g flour please -I want to work out my home made baguettes and tortilla wraps...and I just can't find the answer on line :o

Well done to those reporting in with losses for this week :T
    -6 -8 -3 -1.5 -2.5 -3 -1.5-3.5
  • consultant31
    consultant31 Posts: 4,814 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Sorry, didn't realise there was a new thread!

Am posting this here again cos I am so happy!!!!

I HAVE DONE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :j

I have achieved my target weight! I am 8st 9lbs!!! :j

Started on June 15th last year!!!!!

I am Quite Pleased!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :j :j :j

Lisa x

Well done and you have every right to be 'quite pleased' :D

Now the hard part starts. How do you plan to stay at target?
    I let my mind wander and it never came back!
  • Vixie_Pixie
    Vixie_Pixie Posts: 886 Forumite
    sukimia wrote: »
    Hi Vixie :)
    Oh dear, major sins overload today then! :(
    I knew the kiev would be a lot, i can live with the sins for that but lunch is my biggest problem, I am soooooo used to sandwiches that I will really struggle to find something else to have for lunch. If I make a rice dish I will have to make sure it doesn't clash with rice at dinner! This is soooooo confusing!!:(

Are you following all 3 plans?

Green day lunches for me consist of Bachelors Pasta n Sauces (which i make up with water and any milk left over from my hea) some are free but the cheese ones are 1-2 syns for the whole pack made up, or i have 6 wholegrain crackerbread (heb) with cheese (hea - kerry lowlow cheese is fab!) and cucumber or pickle at 1 syn per tbsp. I also take some pickled onions and gherkins to have too as they are free!!!

You could also use a HEB for your bread as c l a i r e said fill it with as much free filling as you can!!

Red day lunches consist of any meat/fish with salad, sandwiches as above, crackerbread as above but with ham.

with EE lunches i do not use Heb's (i like them for brekkie personally) but stick to free foods with salad or fruit (to make up my 1/3rd superfree).

I also make double portions of whatever i'm having for dinner so that i can have the leftovers the next day!
    All hail to the sale!!!!!! :beer:

new beginnings...... new successes..
  • retiredlady
    retiredlady Posts: 2,187 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    MRSMCAWBER wrote: »
    ooohh off the top of my head can anyone tell me the syns for 100g flour please -I want to work out my home made baguettes and tortilla wraps...and I just can't find the answer on line :o

Flour, white, plain, 28g 5

Flour, white, self raising, 28g 4½
    When life hands you lemons, ask for tequilla and salt and give me a call!!!
  • Vixie_Pixie
    Vixie_Pixie Posts: 886 Forumite
    Bluefire wrote: »
    2.5lb loss this week, which got me my 1st 7lb award and slimmer of the week! Well chuffed. Whether I'll keep it off when/if I go on my holiday to Turkey to next week is another question entirely!

Well done Bluefire! :T Great loss! :D

Enjoy your holiday!! (ash cloud of doom permitting!!! :angry:)
    All hail to the sale!!!!!! :beer:

new beginnings...... new successes..
  • consultant31
    consultant31 Posts: 4,814 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 19 April 2010 at 7:29PM
    MRSMCAWBER wrote: »

Flour is 4½ syns per 28gms

Sorry Marion, took me too long to type :o
    I let my mind wander and it never came back!
  • MRSMCAWBER
    MRSMCAWBER Posts: 5,442 Forumite
    Flour, white, plain, 28g 5

Flour, white, self raising, 28g 4½

Thankyou soooo much..

Think that working it out my baguettes work out at 10syns each -and thats for a 100g sized one, not too bad considering how filling and yummy they are :D..
    Just need to work out the wraps next :rotfl:

Thankyou Consultsnt 31 too
    -6 -8 -3 -1.5 -2.5 -3 -1.5-3.5
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills