Slimming World Support thread

Comments

• robpw2
    robpw2 Posts: 14,044 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    hey all im back been away in london , feel i have been pretty well behaved with only 1 or two high syn items ,

i am too ill to go to weigh-in today and im gutted but i dnt think i can stop throwin up does anyone want the sickness bug ,.

Slimming world start 28/01/2012 starting weight 21st 2.5lb current weight 17st 9-total loss 3st 7.5lb
    Slimmer of the month February , March ,April
  • judderman62
    judderman62 Posts: 5,134 Forumite
    robpw2 wrote: »
    hey all im back been away in london , feel i have been pretty well behaved with only 1 or two high syn items ,

i am too ill to go to weigh-in today and im gutted but i dnt think i can stop throwin up does anyone want the sickness bug ,.

if it helps me loose weight yes please
    Hate and I do mean Hate my apple Mac Computer - wish I'd never bought the thing
    Do little and often
    Please stop using the word "of" when you actually mean "have" - it's damned annoying :mad:
  • Skint_Catt
    Skint_Catt Posts: 11,548 Forumite
    if it helps me loose weight yes please

LOL, thats CHEATING :p

But dodgy chicken stuffed with quark wrapped in bacon does the same thing.:o
  • Hi all

I have weigh in tonight, and I STILL want that 1 1/2 stone sticker.... wish me luck :o

I missed last weeks weigh in, and I think I am on for a darn good chance (I only have to lose 1/2lb to achieve it, and I have been good for 2 weeks now)... hopefully not tempting fate, but I have bought me and DH a tiny cheesecake to celebrate - I couldn't face going near those shops again later (I *only* have cake when I bring home a sticker - or put another way, this could be my 3rd piece of cake since April!!!:eek: )

...any takers for the cheesecake if I don't get my award? :rotfl:
  • judderman62
    Hi all

I have weigh in tonight, and I STILL want that 1 1/2 stone sticker.... wish me luck :o

I missed last weeks weigh in, and I think I am on for a darn good chance (I only have to lose 1/2lb to achieve it, and I have been good for 2 weeks now)... hopefully not tempting fate, but I have bought me and DH a tiny cheesecake to celebrate - I couldn't face going near those shops again later (I *only* have cake when I bring home a sticker - or put another way, this could be my 3rd piece of cake since April!!!:eek: )

...any takers for the cheesecake if I don't get my award? :rotfl:
    good luck ange :kisses3:
    Do little and often
    Please stop using the word "of" when you actually mean "have" - it's damned annoying :mad:
  • Skint_Catt
    Skint_Catt Posts: 11,548 Forumite
    Good luck everyone who has WI. And yes, I'll have it - I can't resist cheesecake, and technically there's still 9 days before I SW again! ;)
  • good luck ange :kisses3:

:blushing: gosh thanks Judds x

(I so want that cheesecake......I am willing the weight off as we speak :rotfl: )
  • judderman62
    yeah I've got WI as well and according to home scales last night I have put on about 5.5 lbs :eek: :eek: :eek:

and that's before I trough for christmas
    Do little and often
  • ikkle87
    ikkle87 Posts: 8,449 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    I have weigh in today too, am praying for a loss. Good luck everyone xx
    You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

xx Mama to a gorgeous Cranio Baby xx
  • How stupid do you have to be to keep logging in and seeing no new posts on the SW thread and not twig that there's a new one?!

No need to answer that one!
    I saw two shooting stars last night
    I wished on them, but they were only satellites
    It's wrong to wish on space hardware
    I wish, I wish, I wish you'd care
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts