*IMPORTANT* Do you have a Turkey confirmed on your Tesco Order for HD? Please Read..

Options
2»

Comments

• sparky61
    sparky61 Posts: 10,422 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Thanks for the warning, I've just checked my order and the Crowns have disappeared :mad: My delivery is due on Saturday, will have to brave the shops instead but thanks for pointing this out, I would have been stuffed :D otherwise.
  • blue_monkey_2
    blue_monkey_2 Posts: 11,435 Forumite
    Options
    Did you get a call to let you know sparky??
  • sparky61
    sparky61 Posts: 10,422 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Did you get a call to let you know sparky??

No phone call or email. :mad: I'm so glad you posted, at least I've got time to get one elsewhere.
  • blue_monkey_2
    blue_monkey_2 Posts: 11,435 Forumite
    Options
    I am just back from Sainsbury - they had a few left when I got in there but I just went to the small local rubbish town where no-one shops as it is less busy (lol). Someone has clearly screwed up with this. usually they will say 'not available' when you have it in your basket and then it is no longer sold but it has completely gone. I am glad I've been of use to someone with this though (and kind of glad it was not just me in a weird way!! LOL)
  • I'm quite surprised at how many trust a delivery so close to Christmas. Last year many were left with no delivery from Tesco which were booked for Christmas Eve. I personally wouldn't trust a delivery at the busiest time of the year, but for those that have I hope all goes well and your order is fulfilled.
    Wow, I got 3 *, when did that happen :j:T:p
    It is not illegal to open another persons mail unless you intend to commit fraud - this is frequently incorrectly posted:)
    I live in my head - I find it's safer there:p
  • WJk_2
    WJk_2 Posts: 7 Forumite
    Options
    Last Christmas, I thought I was being so efficient by ordering my Christmas food shopping with Tesco to get one of the last time slots and avoid the last minute rush. Unfortunately, my lovely Christmas cake that I ordered was not available so the substitute was two Christmas cake slices. Needless to say, these were refused and I still had to make a last minute dash to the shops.
    :rolleyes:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport