Poundland Bargain Thread -

Comments

• My local poundland is selling everything for 95p until christmas eve as a 99p shop has just opened right next door,
  • deborah64 wrote: »
    My local poundland is selling everything for 95p until christmas eve as a 99p shop has just opened right next door,

:eek: I wonder how they've managed that?!Everything we scan comes up as £1!x
  • :eek: I wonder how they've managed that?!Everything we scan comes up as £1!x

I,m not sure as i havn't been in for a while, they have had some poor girl standing outside offering free samples of after 8s to entice people in,
  • Violetta_2
    Violetta_2 Posts: 3,588 Forumite
    deborah64 wrote: »
    I,m not sure as i havn't been in for a while, they have had some poor girl standing outside offering free samples of after 8s to entice people in,
    Now we know where all the missing after 8's have gone, mystery solved.:rotfl:
    Booo!!!
  • lynzpower
    lynzpower Posts: 25,311
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    deborah64 wrote: »

The other day I popped in there for a browse and I was horrified, there were 2 charity fundraising blokes ( aka chuggers) in suits, with clipboards hassling people to give up thier DD details for charity IN THE SHOP not in the shopping centre or surrounding roads!

I was amazed and just sacked it off and fled before they tried to get me!
    Would have much rather had an after8 !
    :beer: Well aint funny how its the little things in life that mean the most? Not where you live, the car you drive or the price tag on your clothes.
    Theres no dollar sign on piece of mind
    This Ive come to know...
    So if you agree have a drink with me, raise your glasses for a toast :beer:
  • Glad to help deadrobot, hope your local store has them, I work in the Canterbury store and we had them delivered on Saturday but they aren't on the shelves yet so it may be worth asking someone if you can't find them xx

I'm always in the Canterbury store stocking up on bargains! Thanks for posting them on here, it's so kind of you to take the time to do it! :money:
  • Uniscots97
    Uniscots97 Posts: 6,685
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    edited 20 December 2011 at 1:29PM
    Hi, just been into Poundland and they have iTouch gloves (as seen on IWOOT.co.uk for £5.99). Just thought this might be a good stocking filler.

They also have notebook coolers (the fan tray you put underneath), perfect for any teenager who spends hours on facebook or an mse'r :p

HTH
    CC2 = £8687.86 ([STRIKE]£10000[/STRIKE] )CC1 = £0 ([STRIKE]£9983[/STRIKE] ); Reusing shopping bags savings =£5.80 vs spent £1.05.Wine is like opera. You can enjoy it even if you don't understand it and too much can give you a headache the next day J
  • rach246
    rach246 Posts: 138 Forumite
    Awww bargain! I just bought some from eBay for £2.49 :(
    I did manage to pick up a laptop cooler tray though from poundland, will save me nagging my daughter about leaving her laptop on the bed!
  • I think I'll get down to poundland tonight, we saw the gloved on the gadget show and other half thought they looked really good.
  • I got the last adult pair in romford went in both poundlands, http://www.poundland.co.uk/product-range/a-z/i-touch-gloves-assorted-sizes/

Kids and Adults one size.

I tried them out on self check out in sainsburys and they actually work! So no more taking off gloves to touch the screen!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback