Leading Hotels of The World - Rooms for 19.28USD - 1st October ONLY!

Options

Comments

• Mer0176
    Mer0176 Posts: 210 Forumite
    Options
    It's been 11 and a half hours since I originally emailed lhw and still no bleepin reply!!:mad: :mad:
  • sunshinegirl08
    Options
    Mer0176 wrote: »
    It's been 11 and a half hours since I originally emailed lhw and still no bleepin reply!!:mad: :mad:

I would just use the link i posted a couple pages back for the form and email it tomorrow if your registered you should be ok
  • Emily_Hall08
    Options
    Kunster wrote: »
    Hi Kunal

I just wanted to let you know that the promo team has decided to cancel and revamp this promotion. Its been a total disaster!
    Sorry for this inconvenience… there will be more to come. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to assist

Best regards,

Kimberly Moffitt Hehir
    Vice President, Strategic Planning
    The Leading Hotels of the World
    99 Park Avenue
    New York, NY 10016

tel: +1 212 515 5630
    fax: +1 212 515 5692

Oooh slightly different wording to the email I received, that's surprising! (if not completely unimportant :p)

Dear ****:

This promo was a total failure so they are revamping it and are sending an announcement shortly. Please let me know if you have any further questions

Best regards,

Kimberly Moffitt Hehir
    99 Park Avenue
    New York, NY 10016

• Basil_111s
    Options
    "Sorry for this inconvenience… there will be more to come."

Ha ha ............ loving the irony !

B.
  • sunshinegirl08
    Options
    Oooh slightly different wording to the email I received, that's surprising! (if not completely unimportant :p)

Dear ****:

This promo was a total failure so they are revamping it and are sending an announcement shortly. Please let me know if you have any further questions

Best regards,

Kimberly Moffitt Hehir
    99 Park Avenue
    New York, NY 10016

What time did you receive this email ???
  • Lefs
    Lefs Posts: 48 Forumite
    Options
    No reason to worry about tomorrow. This is from another forum:

" This is Marshall Calder, SVP of Marketing at The Leading Hotels again.

I regret to advise you that we have decided to postpone the $19.28 e-mail promotion scheduled for October 2nd.

We developed a back-up plan for the 150,000 persons who registered for the promotion prior to the failure of our website this morning. Unfortunately, aspects of the plan were met with some confusion over e-mail procedures and timing. Moreover, we became increasingly concerned that the volume of e-mails from non-registered persons could be great enough to cause another outage. Since we do not wish to disappoint anyone again, we shall re-tool the $19.28 promotion and communicate the details to all registrants within the next week.

Regards,

Marshall Calder"
  • sunshinegirl08
    Options
    :confused: It still begs the question as to why they haven't updated their website as I am sure their aware people are talking about this farce on forums like this so why add to the mayhem of miscommunication by informing some but not others when their web page is the perfect forum to get this information across if true
  • horse76
    horse76 Posts: 649 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    :confused: It still begs the question as to why they haven't updated their website as I am sure their aware people are talking about this farce on forums like this so why add to the mayhem of miscommunication by informing some but not others when their web page is the perfect forum to get this information across if true

Yes, I agree. The best way to communicate would be via their website or email, and unless I get email communication from them stating the promotion is cancelled, I will still be sending my form off tomorrow. :p
    2017 - no clutter to be seen challenge: 72/2017
    Weight loss the old style way challenge - 7/14lbs :j
  • sunshinegirl08
    Options
    Me too i will be sending my email tomorrow unless i personally get word otherwise or they update their website :D
  • luckyjasond
    luckyjasond Posts: 1,172 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Just received the e-mail form (in junk folder), but after reading the post above, it won't be any use.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure