Get Spooking & Slimming for Halloween - Slimming World support thread 2017

Comments

• dawyldthing
    dawyldthing Posts: 3,438 Forumite
    Very true Ssm. Done a comp with kiwi experience that could get £500 off which would help massively.

Well done to all the losers btw - seem to be storming through it.

Sts and ones like me - we'll get there :)
    :T:T :beer: :beer::beer::beer: to the lil one :) :beer::beer::beer:
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Very true Ssm. Done a comp with kiwi experience that could get £500 off which would help massively.

Well done to all the losers btw - seem to be storming through it.

Sts and ones like me - we'll get there :)

I think we will all be looking for good value safari deals for you soon..... Which country do you want to do the safari (I think this is likely to be a silly question!)
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,243 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Mrs_Ryan wrote: »
    Morning all
    Just running in quickly- I lost 5lbs this week! That’s Club 10 and 1/2lb from my interim target- 1 stone 13.5lbs lost in 11 weeks!

:j :j :j :j :j

Great result.
    As Maman says you can now enjoy your holiday:D
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    Very mixed feelings today on SW today.
    All of our social team bar one have been asked to stand down from their duties to concentrate on their weight loss :eek: :eek:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• Sunshinemummy
    beanielou wrote: »
    Very mixed feelings today on SW today.
    All of our social team bar one have been asked to stand down from their duties to concentrate on their weight loss :eek: :eek:

What the heck do the social team do?
  • beanielou
    What the heck do the social team do?

The social team do weigh, pay, shop, raffle ect.
    ie the unpaid volunteers who help run group.

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,915 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Evening all :D
    Beanie, if she said that to me, i take money, i would leave that group, i would be really offended :(
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,915 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Well done to everyone that has lost:T:T:T
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • beanielou
    Expecting a big drop in numbers at group this week.
    New consultant too.
    I do wonder.
    Supposedly a new SW policy if people not more or less consistently loosing.

• Sunshinemummy
    beanielou wrote: »
    The social team do weigh, pay, shop, raffle ect.
    ie the unpaid volunteers who help run group.

Do they still have to pay their subs?

bubbs wrote: »
    Evening all :D
    Beanie, if she said that to me, i take money, i would leave that group, i would be really offended :(

Who said what, what money do you take?

:D:D:D:D:D:D

On a serious note... Ms bubbs.

Have you had curd tart today?

I tried to make crustless quiche yesterday.

The basic of physics were oblivious to me..

I cooked onions, peppers, courgettes and popped them in a cake tin, I added ham and tomato... then the egg... well it began to run through the gap. SSM panic, tray pulled out, lining applied, and everything poured in. 1 pack of onions, 2 courgette, 3 peppers, 1 pk ham, 1 pk of tomato and 12 eggs, with a light shrinking of cheese all cooked to perfection. I went to bed, but the munchy fairies were busy all through the night. I woke to only one piece left...:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure