RevitaDerm, Revitol, Perfect Radiance?

Comments

• As an immigration officer, I can say without a shadow of a doubt that the older person Emily shown in the ads, is NOT the same person at the younger woman. Her ears are lower and her forehead is a different shape. It's a total con.
  • I can't believe I fell for it, but I did. I'm going to have to re-think my description of myself as an intelligent woman, because obviously... (put together, nasty ex boyfriend, 59th birthday coming up, need for a bit of a perk me up or make-over, a laptop, a debit card and too much time.....) I'm probably not.

I fell for this as well, but these companies are now using new names. Juveneu and ReLift XS. Your $5.95 for the Juveneu sample with turn into an additional $84.71 or whatever the sterling equivilant will be on your statement after a couple of weeks and the £4.95 for ReLift XS will incur an additional £89.90.

The bottom line is they are as professional as the scammers who work the boiler room stocks and shares scams. They are professional crims who outlay a lot of dosh to set up what look like professional companies, cause, it works.

I can't believe I was so stupid. I was reading the blurb that came with the Juveneu after I paid the $5.95 on October 10th, ( I know, I know...) and saw it was not safe to use if you have high blood pressure or kidney disease, I have both. I have phoned to cancel the order and told to expect a cancellation email. I've phoned twice, still not received a cancellation email, or any goods, although the trial payment did go through. I've notified my bank about this and they have sent me a Visa Purchase Dispute Form if they do take out further payments, which they have said they will refund, as I've done all I can to get out of this.

Didn't think I had done anything wrong until today when I was looking for reviews of the product, and began to smell a rat. ThenI found the same advert for the woman who took 25 years off her life but with different products Revita Derm and Perfect Radiance? I started Googling them, but couldn't find anything but rave reviews. Then I tried it googling the name of the products + complaints. Much of the same and then I came across this site. 'What out for the Scam Double Bluff'
    http://strangelyperfect.tv/3311/watch-out-for-the-scam-double-bluff/

I was wondering why I couldn't find any of these products for sale in a store, or even as used products on ebay. Then I googled the name of the products + scam and found....

http://www.scambook.com/group/reports/196/Juveneu

I can't believe I've been so stupid. I've ordered a new debit card. I hope that stops them, but I've been told, it may not. Lesson learned. Dummy.
    :cool: Chillout5892
    :smileyheaDMP PayPlan £17,652 @£100 pm > June 2027.
    Women don't mature.
    They either go hard or soft in the wrong places.
    Simone de Beauvoir
  • To the person wondering if they can get this wonderful cream in the shops. and the immigration officer who noted the before and after faces aren,t the same,, Scroll down their web page and it tells you the PEOPLE and the DEPICTIONS are not real.

They actually tell you the photos and stories are fake! You can't get more honest than that! Really sorry for all the people who got caught out. I did think it looked at bargain and nearly went for it, but seriously that picture of a mid life woman who suddenly looks 18 again. It made me search on the page for some clue, because you could not legally claim the cream did that if it did not. But they do not claim it does that. They claim the pictures and stories are fictitious to represent what some people say the cream does and that individual results will vary.
  • Bootfair wrote: »
    They actually tell you the photos and stories are fake! You can't get more honest than that!

In tiny small print at the bottom of the page (and some of the fake news sites do not even bother to put any disclaimer). Of course you can get much more honest than that - how about not constructing a fake news site with fake before/after pictures, fake testimonials - fake everything really - in the first place. Telling complete lies about everything and then admitting in small grey print at the very bottom that it's all a lie is not being honest!
    "The happiest of people don't necessarily have the
    best of everything; they just make the best
    of everything that comes along their way."
    -- Author Unknown --
  • competitionscafe
    competitionscafe Posts: 4,050
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    edited 4 November 2011 at 2:16AM
    I fell for this as well, but these companies are now using new names. Juveneu and ReLift XS. Your $5.95 for the Juveneu sample with turn into an additional $84.71 or whatever the sterling equivilant will be on your statement after a couple of weeks and the £4.95 for ReLift XS will incur an additional £89.90.

There are already many complaints online about the Juveneu scam - these fly by night scam operators simply change the name of their websites and/or products every few months once the complaints really start piling up. Of course they hide behind domains by proxy as always: http://whois.domaintools.com/juveneu.com

Cancelling your debit card will probably not stop the payments being taken - best thing is to ask for a chargeback on charges already made and also to say that you have cancelled in writing and will contest any further charges as fraudulent.

Also fill in this complaint form as the FTC have taken action against other similar scams in the past - but they only usually act once they get a number of complaints: https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/FTC_Wizard.aspx?lang=en

Juveneu seems to be linked to this url: http://whois.domaintools.com/safetransactionpro.com
    which is owned by Kinetic Promotions Inc.
    5348 Vegas Drive, Las vegas, Nevada 89108, United States
    http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.advancedhealthoffers.com

They also use:
    Faria Group LLC
    5348 Vegas Drive #151
    Las Vegas, NV 89108
    Phone: 888.652.9239
    1 8668811138
    866 881 1138

However the owner appears to be a Darren M Mazur who lives in Florida: "Darren M Mazur is associated with Kinetic Promotions, Inc. and holds several roles such as Treasurer, Secretary and Director...and is located in Lake Mary, FL at 3630 Wimbledon Dr
    Lake Mary, FL 32746
    http://www.corporationwiki.com/Florida/Lake-Mary/darren-m-mazur-P5485503.aspx
    http://www.corporationwiki.com/Florida/Lake-Mary/kinetic-promotions-inc-6126786.aspx
    http://www.corporationwiki.com/Florida/Lake-Mary/kinetic-promotions-inc-6126786.aspx

A reverse ip search shows all these domains on the same server:

15minutebody.com
    acaibodyshape.com
    acaimusclefuel.com
    acaimusclepro.com
    bewhealthyfromhome.com
    billing-faq.com
    brightandwhiteteeth.com
    coloncleanseopinions.com
    consumerdailytips.com
    fitbodycleansing.com
    getacaibodyshape.com
    getleanmusclex.com
    getmenpowerx.com
    getpheroxtreme.com
    getslimbodycleanse.com
    getsmartcolonflush.com
    hollywoodbrightpro.com
    hollywoodwhiteandbrite.com
    hollywoodwhitepro.com
    homecashacademy.com
    homecashinstitute.com
    homecashtactics.com
    homeincomeschool.com
    homejobfinders.com
    homejobfinders.net
    ioffersfree.com
    leanmuscleplus.com
    leanmuscleproducts.com
    leanmusclexpro.com
    leanmusclextra.com
    myhollywoodbrite.com
    myonlinecashacademy.com
    mysmartcolonflush.com
    newleanmusclex.com
    news32reports.com
    primehealthyproducts.com
    primelifeoffers.com
    puritydetox.com
    quickhomeincome.net
    resveralx.com
    resveratrol-opinions.com
    resveratrolxtraforce.com
    revitalisse.com
    rezvwellness.com
    safecompliant.com
    safetransactionpro.com
    slimbodycleansing.com
    smartcolonflush.com
    smartercoloncleanse.com
    vitalcolonflush.com
    whitenowpro.com
    juveneu.com

All the usual suspects are present - acai pills, colon cleanse, teeth whitening, resveratrol, work from home scams and fake news sites.
    "The happiest of people don't necessarily have the
    best of everything; they just make the best
    of everything that comes along their way."
    -- Author Unknown --
  • jtk174
    jtk174 Posts: 349
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Nice work Competitionscafe!
    I am impressed and its quite interesting to see a list of their other sites all in one place.

Thanks for your effort. :T
  • Bootfair wrote: »
    To the person wondering if they can get this wonderful cream in the shops. and the immigration officer who noted the before and after faces aren,t the same,, Scroll down their web page and it tells you the PEOPLE and the DEPICTIONS are not real.

They actually tell you the photos and stories are fake! You can't get more honest than that! Really sorry for all the people who got caught out. I did think it looked at bargain and nearly went for it, but seriously that picture of a mid life woman who suddenly looks 18 again. It made me search on the page for some clue, because you could not legally claim the cream did that if it did not. But they do not claim it does that. They claim the pictures and stories are fictitious to represent what some people say the cream does and that individual results will vary.

Well I went back to the page to see if I missed these 'honest' declarations and some strange things are happening to the original magazine 'page'.

Times Inside News Report - The $5 Wrinkle Therapy That Has Doctors Fuming

1. I couldn't find any mention of pictures and stories as being fictitious.

2. It isn't the ezine page it sets itself up to be. Clicking on the tabs, 'home', 'money', 'world' etc doesn't take you anywhere.

3. Once I clicked on a tab which exposes it's a fake set-up, the story changed. A new ad appeared with new pictures and making stronger claims with new before and after pictures and a warning that the offer expires on 5th November. There's certainly no mention of artistic licence here.

http://www.juveneu.com/uk3/index.php?i=i&AFFID=12&C1=200052&C2=subid2&C3=r

So Bootfair, I was wondering... I can see you are new to this site, and we are politely asked to be especially nice to new posters. But, as you have just joined MSE, and this particular forum is on a rather obscure topic, and it's the only topic you have posted on, I have to ask, are you employed by, Juvenue or Kinetic Promotions or any other way connected to any of the companies listed by our friend Competition safe? What compelled you to log in and go to the trouble of setting up a profile to defend this company with identifying discalimers that cannot be found?

I can't believe I've got myself tangled up in such a malevolent outfit, and if questioning the authenticity of the ads on this forum has resulted in attracting their operatives trolling this site, that's just damn scary!
    Women don't mature.
    Simone de Beauvoir
  • mpw1954 wrote: »
    Well cant believe it but have a full refund on all products.Have reported debit card as lost and will now get a new one so no more debits from these rogues !!

Well done.

I'm scared. Cancelled by phone. Haven't received anything, still not received any cancellation email. Checking bank account daily, although have informed bank about what happened and have disputed visa transaction form ready to fill in if any further payments are taken.

I just don't know how long I have to wait until I know I'm in the clear. It's nerve racking.
    Women don't mature.
    Simone de Beauvoir
  • it happened to me, i just phoned up my bank, which the number is normally on the back of your card, i explained it to them, they put me through to the right people in the department, and they cancelled my bank card and are sending me out a new one, becuase the perfect radiance was a card purchase and not a direct debit they dont have ur account number only your card number, so by cancelling the card and getting a new one, this stops the payments going out, then you can ring up the mother !!!!*rs and give them a good talking to! there was no terms and conditions when i did it, it was a pop up and not from the actual website, they have took 4 lots of payments from me and it totals more then £300!!!! and i didnt even notice, i did think my money went pretty fast out from my bank lately and had to wait to get paid.....i havent even been recieving any products for this money! i recieved something today from them and thats what made me check my bank, i had a feeling.......good job aswel! !!!!!!!s!!!!
  • i actually want to cry im sooooo stupid!!!!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure