Cross Stitch Cafe 2017 - do more of what makes you happy

Comments

• Coxy11
    Coxy11 Posts: 4,861 Forumite
    Homepage Hero Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Evening all,

I have completed the middle gingerbread man and am now working on the garland joining him to the right hand gingerbread man. Forgot to take a photo at work as I'm a dingbat. Will update on here tomorrow. This is always assuming I actually make it to London as we have a fair bit of snow and it doesn't take much to cause chaos.

Hope everyone else is going well. I sent a written card to FoS updating her and asking her to post when she can. Hopefully she will be in touch when she has time.

Have a good evening all,
    Coxy
    Cross-stitch WIP: Durene Jones Haberdashery Shop 365 1p challenge member No.6 Read 24 books in 2024 - currently reading The Various Haunts of Men by Susan Hill 1/24
  • mrs-moneypenny
    mrs-moneypenny Posts: 15,519 Forumite
    Morning all
    Well done on the gingerbread men progress coxy.
    I've managed to infill most of the gaps I'd left in the skirt with gold and have done a little bit on the border panel last night. Because its forecast as cold at the weekend Dh has suggested we stay in and I can stitch while he reads or watches DVDs. Sounds good to me.
    SPC~12 ot 124

In a world that has decided that it's going to lose its mind, be more kind my friend, try to Be More Kind
  • Coxy11
    http://i1017.photobucket.com/albums/af292/coxy11_album/IMG_0499.jpg

Update as of today. I've started the right hand gingerbread man. Progress is slow as I only have half an hour for lunch and today DH phoned me for 10 minutes of it (men!!).

Very jealous of your weekend stitching plans Mrs MP. I have food shopping, bathroom cleaning and eyebrow waxing to contend with lol!

Coxy
    Cross-stitch WIP: Durene Jones Haberdashery Shop 365 1p challenge member No.6 Read 24 books in 2024 - currently reading The Various Haunts of Men by Susan Hill 1/24
  • mrs-moneypenny
    Afternoon all
    I've done mine and mils food shop, a quick clean round here, a bottle bank run and fed everyone so the stitching starts now. Hope you get time for some stitching over the weekend coxy- update is looking good.
    SPC~12 ot 124

In a world that has decided that it's going to lose its mind, be more kind my friend, try to Be More Kind
  • morning all
    pFHN3h.th.jpg

This is where I am today, I haven't bought the beads yet so will need to go back over it again filling this in at the end.
    SPC~12 ot 124

• Coxy11
    Looking great Mrs MP :) I managed some stitching on Collecting Shells yesterday as rugby training was cancelled (yay!). I will take a pic later tonight and pop it up.

Hope everyone else is going well.

Coxy
  • Coxy11
  • mrs-moneypenny
    Looks so cute lovely update.
    SPC~12 ot 124

• Coxy11
    Grrrrrr, had to unpick the start of the right gingerbread man as I'd miscounted the holes in the linen. The light is good in the staff room but I'm only using my reading glasses whereas at home I have my craft light with its aspheric lens :) Not much to unpick but still annoying!

No stitching for me tonight. Ive just got back from a safeguarding course at the rugby club and now need to wash my hair for work tomorrow. Living the dream!!

Coxy
  • nmm
    nmm Posts: 2,382 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Hi guys, great updates coxy and grr at the unpicking, its so annoying when that happens.

Mrs M_P, celtic noel is coming along, she's lovely.

My latest Wild Wolf update, been pretty busy so not had much stitching time lately, hopefully life will slow down soon :)

wildwolf_update_150117_zpsutzbt3fz.jpg
    Cross Stitch Cafe Member No1WIP: Cross Stitch: Seascape Kit - Crochet:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family