**Make Me Rich This Year eBay or Else!!**

Comments

• Sparkle80
    Sparkle80 Posts: 1,113 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Nickyj wrote: »
    Well done Sparkle80!! It's a lovely feeling isn't it!!

Thank you! Yep, it is, it's amazing what we can get for our useless (to us) things lying about the house!
  • *KT*
    *KT* Posts: 251 Forumite
    my book ended at 99p! I know it probably sounds quite pathetic to those that are selling loads but it was a nice feeling for me. I'll get it packaged up tonight and post tomorrow morning.

I was in the gym when the 4 books ended last night. I relisted the 3 that didn't sell straight away for 7 days while I was doing my cycling. Thank you iphone!

I'll list some more 99p items over the weekend hopefully. I really need to get a move on with this. I just can't seem to find the energy...
    Can we pretend that aeroplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, cause I could really use a wish right now...
  • mrscmr
    mrscmr Posts: 2,903 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    32 parcels to get done this morning ! my march so far is 583.12!

umm
    Highest Debt £581,000 Nov 08 and now owe nothing! yes really! I have learnt my lesson the hard way!
    :heart2:Ebay Challenge 2011 - Still supporting from afar!
    Long haulers supporters DFW #223
  • too_much_debt
    too_much_debt Posts: 3,218 Forumite
    Blimey mrscmr, I thought 27 parcels last week was bad, hope they are easy to do, I was shattered in the evening after doing all mine. Out of my 37 listed on the free listing weekend only 2 have bids, still got 3 days to go though so fingers crossed.

Rang up my credit cards yesterday to find out the APRs on some of them and my Lloyds is 27.9% so have transferred some of it onto other cards and will try and pay the rest off ASAP.
    Sealed Pot Challenge #016
  • Long_tall_sally
    Long_tall_sally Posts: 1,086 Forumite
    I have some sales ending at the weekend that I will add on then, including a lovely dress from Monsoon that I didn't really want to sell but unfortunately cannot see me getting back into for a long time, if not ever!

Could someone answer a query for me - a buyer who bought something from me a couple of weeks ago has not left any feedback for me. I have sent them a message querying if there was anything wrong with the item & kindly requesting feedback but they still haven't nor have they replied to my message. Is it worth asking again or should i just leave it now? Presumably it is possible to leave negative feedback as well as positive if they were really unhappy is it?
    Grocery aim £450pm.Spent £519 August, £584 July, £544 June, £541 May, £549 April, £517 March, £517 Feb,£555 Jan, £573 Dec, £465Nov, £561Oct, £493Sept, £426Aug,£496 Jul, £528Jun, £506May,£498April, £558 March, £500Feb, £500 Jan, £490 Dec, £555 Nov,£566 Oct, £505Sept, £450Aug, £410 July, £437 June, £491 May, £471 April, £440 March, £552Feb, £462Jan
  • katie07
    katie07 Posts: 180 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Could someone answer a query for me - a buyer who bought something from me a couple of weeks ago has not left any feedback for me. I have sent them a message querying if there was anything wrong with the item & kindly requesting feedback but they still haven't nor have they replied to my message. Is it worth asking again or should i just leave it now? Presumably it is possible to leave negative feedback as well as positive if they were really unhappy is it?

I've got the same problem. I had 3 items sell within a few days of each other, so emailed all 3 buyers separately asking them to leave feedback so that I know the item has been received, and I will then leave feedback for them (I wait until they've left feedback first now after being burned by a previous dishonest buyer!). 2 of them left feedback, the other one still hasn't. I emailed him/her again the other day asking if item received and all ok and if so to leave feedback, otherwise to contact me. Still haven't heard anything so I'm just going to leave it now I think. Hopefully they will eventually leave feedback, as I want to get some more seller ratings, but there's not really anything else I can do now :(
  • katie07
    katie07 Posts: 180 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    *KT* wrote: »
    my book ended at 99p! I know it probably sounds quite pathetic to those that are selling loads but it was a nice feeling for me. I'll get it packaged up tonight and post tomorrow morning.

Congratulations! I know what you mean though - I haven't sold much but have been pleased with what I have sold so far, but what I've earned does seem to rather pale into insignificance when you see some of the totals on here....! Keep plugging away though.
    *KT* wrote: »
    I'll list some more 99p items over the weekend hopefully. I really need to get a move on with this. I just can't seem to find the energy...

I have the same problem! I've got a whole pile of things I've put to one side, waiting to be photographed etc etc, but can't get the motivation together to get them listed. Maybe I'll do at least a couple tonight :undecided
  • mrscmr
    mrscmr Posts: 2,903 Forumite
    have done my first batch of 18 parcels, and now onto the 2nd batch :(
    Highest Debt £581,000 Nov 08 and now owe nothing! yes really! I have learnt my lesson the hard way!
    :heart2:Ebay Challenge 2011 - Still supporting from afar!
    Long haulers supporters DFW #223
  • Jevvers
    Jevvers Posts: 648 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post

I just usually leave it after the gentle prod. If they were unhappy with the item you would hear about it. It is frustrating but some people just can't be bothered or don't have the time.

You may be surprised tho, I got feedback this week from a sale ages ago. I guess not everyone goes onto eBay as often as we do!
    Mortgage 1: £243,034 0.99%, i/o, ends May 2026 MFW date 20 Aug 2020
    Mortgage 2: [STRIKE]£166,966[/STRIKE] £159,066 0.99%, repaymt, ends Oct 2033
    Total: £402,100
  • Jevvers
    Jevvers Posts: 648 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    I heard today that Post Office workers have voted to strike. Mrscmr, hope it's not your 40 parcels that's pushed them over the edge! :rotfl:
    Mortgage 1: £243,034 0.99%, i/o, ends May 2026 MFW date 20 Aug 2020
    Mortgage 2: [STRIKE]£166,966[/STRIKE] £159,066 0.99%, repaymt, ends Oct 2033
    Total: £402,100
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport