The MSE Forum will be undergoing some maintenance this evening. As a result, some users may experience temporary performance issues. Please use the Site Feedback board to report anything major. Thank you for your patience.

Who DON’T you want to win the election?

Comments

• ceebeeby
    ceebeeby Posts: 4,357 Forumite
    Please don't let David Cameron be prime minister. I can't afford to emigrate!!!
  • RJRock
    RJRock Posts: 26 Forumite
    I voted Labour out. I'm A-political. Too much of one thing is generally a bad thing in life and I'm extending that philosophy to politics. Note, proportional representation, similar to a hung parliament has worked ok in the Welsh Assembly. No grief, so what is to fear?
  • frogman_2
    frogman_2 Posts: 173 Forumite
    I'm an AbC...Anyone but Conservative...mainly because I am also Anyone but Cameron...;)
  • scott_lithgows
    scott_lithgows Posts: 1,424
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    You should have added the SNP,because if they win,the oil,s all Scottish and Britain,s deep in debt with no way of ever paying it back.

;)
    I have a deep burning indifference
  • glossyhair
    glossyhair Posts: 133
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    No matter what the result, I'm leaving this wrecked country as soon as I can organise it . . . and I suspect I won't be the only one.

Perhaps the last person to leave could turn out the lights ???
    mmmm, still seeking something witty to be my auto-signature . . . so this will have to suffice for now ;)
  • Gordon_the_Moron
    Gordon_the_Moron Posts: 1,472
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    I'm an ABC too... anyone but Clegg
    If you don't like what I say slap me around with a large trout and PM me to tell me why.

If you do like it please hit the thanks button.
  • yellowduck_2
    yellowduck_2 Posts: 261 Forumite
    I just do not trust "Call me Dave" and Ghost Face Gideon aka George Osbourne. the latter has been strangely silent in the run up to 6 May, wonder why? I have very little respect for any politican at present as none of them are really telling us what horrors they have in store, but I am old enough to recall the reign of Thatcher and it was a terrible time.Hence do not want to see a Conservative vicTORY.
  • teddyco
    teddyco Posts: 397
    Forumite
    This is NOT about one government versus the other, it's about money and how much people think they are going to get out of whomever is elected.

It's sad that so many people cannot see that benefits, tax credits and services need to be cut to reduce the national debt.

Labour has been robbing from one family to give to another for 13 years and now nobody wants the party to end. Guess what folks, cuts are coming no matter who you decide to elect.
  • niccatw
    niccatw Posts: 3,096
    Forumite
    glossyhair wrote: »
    No matter what the result, I'm leaving this wrecked country as soon as I can organise it . . . and I suspect I won't be the only one.

Perhaps the last person to leave could turn out the lights ???[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't worry about that, they'll either be switched off in an effort to save money, or cut off because there's no money to pay the bill. :p
    Jan10: 28,315.81 Jan11: 18,015.32 Jan12: 7,682.58 Jan13: 2,987.73 Current debt: 1,225.55
    HFC [STRIKE]1896.10. [/STRIKE] 225.55 SLC2 [STRIKE]5123.34[/STRIKE] 0 Others [STRIKE]2085[/STRIKE] 1000 Bcard [STRIKE]1172.60[/STRIKE] 0

Mike's Mob
  • Charlie94
    Charlie94 Posts: 32 Forumite
    I would have to say Conservatives. Cameron and Osbourne is a nightmare pairing:eek:

However as Rory Brmner said choosing a party now is like choosing a washing powder they all basically do the same thing but just have different gimmicks. I think this election campaign has been incredibly dull.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure