Swagging in 2013 - Part 1

Comments

• Happi
    Happi Posts: 1,523 Forumite
    Photogenic Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    looie wrote: »
    Don't feel left out ... it doesn't want me either :(

My sponsorpay wall consists of one offer. I always feel jealous when people talk about all the offers they have and I don't get any anymore. I used to do until they all disappeared just after Christmas

Same here after crimbo, oh well it's their loss really!
  • andym1989
    andym1989 Posts: 289 Forumite
    miwa wrote: »
    10 SB for searching 'progeria'

Just got 11sb for that
    Savings: £210
    DooYoo username: illusiveman

"What I did, I did without choice, in the name of peace and sanity"

"But not in the Name of the Doctor"
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    CC2 wrote: »
    The GfK thing is 45 SB on Trial Pay but 96 SB on Sponsor Pay. I did it on Sponsor Pay. Still waiting for it to credit, but I have screen shots.

Strange. It was 110 for me on SP, but took 2 hours and not the 30 mins stated.
  • Nickv1.0
    Nickv1.0 Posts: 466 Forumite
    I feel honoured GFK WANT ME!!!! Also credited instantly too!!! 214sb for the day
    Total Earned in 2013 for Online & Mobile Activities: £83
  • miwa
    miwa Posts: 1,512 Forumite
    Jamie Cullum videos on the homepage. Crediting twice each - 4 SB altogether if you manage to get them all. Also noticed the rape vid is back on PL... yay...

Just wondering, has anyone else had a few good days? I earnt 600-something with that incontinence survey yesterday, 322 today with some surveys and offers and whatnot. I hope this keeps up, but I somehow doubt it will, haha!
  • Wednesday and Thursday were decent for me cause I was off work. But I was at work this morning and just haven't been in the mood to do much since I got home and I fell asleep for a couple of hours. Working tomorrow and Sunday as well so probably wont get much done then either.
  • & so it continues.... gonadalicious 21sb's!!
    - Mortgage: 1st one down, 2nd also busted
    - Student Loan gone
    Swagbucks, Mingle, GiffGaff, Prolific, Qmee & Quidco; thank you MSE every little bit helps
  • milo72
    milo72 Posts: 494 Forumite
    tph86 wrote: »
    Why do these offers that everyone else gets never appear for me :(
    Same here tph.........none of those biggies at all. But getting an occasional survey at last.
  • Cleo27
    Cleo27 Posts: 127 Forumite
    Hi all. I joined swagbucks recently thanks to this thread. Just wanted to thank you all for your tips that you post on here. Having lots of fun with it at the moment and just cashed my 8th AGC of the month. Thanks again all xx
  • miwa wrote: »
    Barcelona competition? :) I'd put a ticket in for those surveys if you've got a printscreen of the error.

School girl error Miwa - I haven't! And I'm normally so good with these things :(
    GC 2014: Jan £24.68/£400 :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport